Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What's sick is these whores are seen as GODs to "educated" women in South America and Africa. I travel a ton and all these chicks post bullshyt from these feminist. And in turn alot of the men in these societies are checking out now the same way dudes in the USA are
Correct. They're shyt is widely read thought afro Latinas as well. So they have theories about us (that they also apply yo afro Latinos men) based on those bell hooks and michell3 wallace books written LITERALLY as part of anti black panthers propaganda. @Gloxina asked me a question , got an answer then ghosted :russ:

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
People talking about reparations is pure folly when you have the entire base of Republicans saying "HELL NO, WE WON"T ever bring it up"

Meanwhile you have a growing base of black people loudly proclaiming that they will vote for them in 2024 and give them more power and even more judges who will most certainly be taking and degrading the rights......of black people. :huhldup:
Even though I’ll be cutting off my nose to spite my face, I’m almost hoping that craka Don Chump wins just so these c00ns get a wake up call of the worst kind.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Correct. They're shyt is widely read thought afro Latinas as well. So they have theories about us (that they also apply yo afro Latinos men) based on those bell hooks and michell3 wallace books written LITERALLY as part of anti black panthers propaganda. @Gloxina asked me a question , got an answer then ghosted :russ:

@Gloxina is an agent/slave overseer as is 98% of women who enter male spaces. Y'all shouldn't engage her.

The thing with Latin America is the black men there tend to be simply written off as literally zero ladders exist for them to escape poverty outside of entertainment thus most of the Afro Latina feminism is vieled in The anguish of white latino men not wanting them and then they lean heavy on Witchcraft as the remnants of African Traditional spiritual systems that warped into Afro Latin religions have female spirits they worship not out of legitimacy but more so out of misandry. It's a reason why Gen Z and Millennial Black American women are now getting into that shyt too and using "getting in touch with the ancestors" as a cover, it is all rooted in Black Misandry. I've talked to chicks who practice these religions and it's always fukkery and whores doing spells to manipulate people but never shyt to uplift Black society in their country and defeat White supremacy lol. These bytches rocking head wraps and bullrings to put love spells on white boys/white lesbians.

nikkas don't realize how deep this shyt is. All this Black men need to build the community is slave talk, they don't see us as men, just chattle. Mansa Musa, Sundiata Keita, Shaka Zulu, etc wasn't tryna "save no fukking community", they all had visions and wanted order and did it by any means. Black Men globally need to adopt the same mentality.

Find one society that wasn't eradicated and is functional today that was on some Black Woman is God bullshyt lol, the so called Africans that were on that stupid shyt were fukking eradicated hence bytches are cosplaying as them now.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
@Gloxina is an agent/slave overseer as is 98% of women who enter male spaces. Y'all shouldn't engage her.

The thing with Latin America is the black men there tend to be simply written off as literally zero ladders exist for them to escape poverty outside of entertainment thus most of the Afro Latina feminism is vieled in The anguish of white latino men not wanting them and then they lean heavy on Witchcraft as the remnants of African Traditional spiritual systems that warped into Afro Latin religions have female spirits they worship not out of legitimacy but more so out of misandry. It's a reason why Gen Z and Millennial Black American women are now getting into that shyt too and using "getting in touch with the ancestors" as a cover, it is all rooted in Black Misandry. I've talked to chicks who practice these religions and it's always fukkery and whores doing spells to manipulate people but never shyt to uplift Black society in their country and defeat White supremacy lol. These bytches rocking head wraps and bullrings to put love spells on white boys/white lesbians.

nikkas don't realize how deep this shyt is. All this Black men need to build the community is slave talk, they don't see us as men, just chattle. Mansa Musa, Sundiata Keita, Shaka Zulu, etc wasn't tryna "save no fukking community", they all had visions and wanted order and did it by any means. Black Men globally need to adopt the same mentality.

Find one society that wasn't eradicated and is functional today that was on some Black Woman is God bullshyt lol, the so called Africans that were on that stupid shyt were fukking eradicated hence bytches are cosplaying as them now.

I do notice that all this melanin negro superpower shyt is only used in petty grievances between black folk. Only one time was a ritual used to fight off white supremacy.

All it takes is one district of military trained/educated men with some capital and their families to put establish order some where. Even better with a benevolent benefactor but that’s not going to happen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I do notice that all this melanin negro superpower shyt is only used in petty grievances between black folk. Only one time was a ritual used to fight off white supremacy.

All it takes is one district of military trained/educated men with some capital and their families to put establish order some where. Even better with a benevolent benefactor but that’s not going to happen.

Black men the only people who see a "Black Race". Black Women are their own race and loyal to their own requirements and will leverage any system that can benefit them.

But at the end of the day I`m not here to convince nikkas who are already dead, my post is more so dedicated to the few men that exist who don't know why they are in the condition they are in and want change.

The day Black men realize they have autonomy over themselves and their NAME will be a glorious one.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Black men the only people who see a "Black Race". Black Women are their own race and loyal to their own requirements and will leverage any system that can benefit them.

But at the end of the day I`m not here to convince nikkas who are already dead, my post is more so dedicated to the few men that exist who don't know why they are in the condition they are in and want change.

The day Black men realize they have autonomy over themselves and their NAME will be a glorious one.
Facts. Reminds me of that young brother in Nigeria who was trying to build a car but his dad was on some ignorant shyt trying to pull him back into community ignorance. You could see it on his face that he knew something was just not right. Read a post another day about a young black man in a black man subreddit. He was working hard, trying to crawl out from his conditions, learned how to code in school and was getting passed over in interviews even though he beat the tests. Eventually went to his father for help and wanted to learn his fathers trade and his dad did some crabby discouragement against it.There’s young kids that see it but they are in a sea of zombie crabs that pull them back into community misery.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. Reminds me of that young brother in Nigeria who was trying to build a car but his dad was on some ignorant shyt trying to pull him back into community ignorance. You could see it on his face that he knew something was just not right. Read a post another day about a young black man in a black man subreddit. He was working hard, trying to crawl out from his conditions, learned how to code in school and was getting passed over in interviews even though he beat the tests. Eventually went to his father for help and wanted to learn his fathers trade and his dad did some crabby discouragement against it.There’s young kids that see it but they are in a sea of zombie crabs that pull them back into community misery.

Yeah it's why black men tend to"opt out" of the community whether it be just marrying a non black or just being a monk and never having kids anything.

Notice the language about black men opting out is "so your resources will leave the community", it's because we only exist to enrich our slave masters, we exist to die so others can become richer.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are so powerless in these United States and losing more and more daily. Imagine rebelling against the only political party that even halfway listens to you, thinking you have some advantage elsewhere "Oh we just won't vote for you, now do something for us"

Knowing damn well the whole other party that you would empower seeks to repeal any advances that black folks made from the 60's to now.

We're asking for reparations and these folks are giving you your answer right here. Can't take people serious man. Ask them to go ask Ed Blum (who is backed by the Republican elite) about reparations for black people. Then watch as they come back and call you a "Democratic shill" for pointing it out.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Black people are so powerless in these United States and losing more and more daily. Imagine rebelling against the only political party that even halfway listens to you, thinking you have some advantage elsewhere "Oh we just won't vote for you, now do something for us"

Knowing damn well the whole other party that you would empower seeks to repeal any advances that black folks made from the 60's to now.

We're asking for reparations and these folks are giving you your answer right here. Can't take people serious man. Ask them to go ask Ed Blum (who is backed by the Republican elite) about reparations for black people. Then watch as they come back and call you a "Democratic shill" for pointing it out.

You think the democratic party is your friend?!!?!? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think the democratic party is your friend?!!?!? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Nope, but that's literally the only place where leverage can be forced. Imagine being so powerless that you're complaining about the only people who could even be potentially influenced, stomping your feet, lashing out and saying you're ready to support the people who already told you go to hell and that things were better in the early 1800's.......For you and all of us. :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nope, but that's literally the only place where leverage can be forced. Imagine being so powerless that you're complaining about the only people who could even be potentially influenced, stomping your feet, lashing out and saying you're ready to support the people who already told you go to hell and that things were better in the early 1800's.......For you and all of us. :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

So your plan is to reward the party with power that told you they not gonna do anything for you...:francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Nobody is an “overseer”. Dawg wtf

Y’all literally go in on Black women who are planning to copy the men you said who are “already dating out”.

I’m calling out your hypocrisy!

Y’all have no issue calling out c00nish behavior in Black women and gloss over it in Black men. THAT is my point. The “divestors” are the equivalent of the looser ass Black men who who complain about the women they can’t get. THAT IS THE POINT.
I don’t even “date out” cuz I don’t have issues with the Black men I find attractive, but I can still spot the hypocrisy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think that if Trump wins they'll turn the clock back to the early 70's where Black people had certain rights that they didn't have under Jim Crow but few people in positions to give anything more than a few butter biscuits to certain select sellouts.
Oh absolutely. That’s why keep saying folks gotta focused and make moves. Get some skills, make more money, save, invest, etc. They definitely have plans for us Smdh

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Bro it's no point in engaging whoever owns that account. They have a million-and- one what about-isms but never any ideas or solutions. Just arguing and being a contrarian just for the sake of it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Tbh, with all the crying about gender wars, what COULD have deaded all of this was a small group of black men building a crypto empire starting in the early 2010s. At which point we would've been able to fund a separate track for black boys and girls to grow up in and more or less separate from the one new blacks have to give. instead the "problacks" spent the 2010 to 2020 time period pandering 24/7. pandering doesnt fix things. pandering doesnt pay the bills. I actually dislike pandering nikkas as your loyalty is to your family followed by those close to your family. Then, through institutions and traditions, you create connections to otehrs similar to you. if those institutions and traditions arent there, you being the same ethnicity/race as someone is basically meaningless (as we are fidning out right now as black institutions are on their last leg).