Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I need someone to explain this "phenomena" to me. This is purely an internet thing right?

No basis in reality?
It is an internet thing thats based in real life other than old church aunties and people who work for the government the average Black person ain't really all that invested in who's the president.

The reason why you can't get Black people mad at Trump is because the day to day life won't change for Black people or so they think.
So #DontVote works wonders because they already was gonna do that.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can’t the Dems communicate that to the base? This is a major reason why we need to vote for Biden and I promise you many Americans don’t know
Imma be honest with you: The base at large does not listen. There are a lot of things I see were "bad messaging" when part of that is the fault of the media.

Like people really think Trump just got 34 counts due to hush money payments. Noooo, campaign finance violations kinda sorta play a role, but will the average person spend a couple of minutes reading it? The COLI alone don't recognize that Obama broadened what recourse we have in terms of civil rights violations (Matthew Shephard and James Byrd Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009) but seem to think Asians got some super special hate crime bill when it was really a recalibration of resources in light of heightened discrimination toward Asian people. It ended after a year and folks STILL bring it up.

Long story short, if it isn't money in the pocket, a lot of folks have a "Just get it done" attitude and don't pay attention. All of this stuff is public record but Americans don't follow politics closely unless it is strictly culture war stuff.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is literally what Clarence Thomas believes. Literally.
No he doesn't Clarence don't believe in sht past getting his butta biscuits
he's an affrimative action baby who was head of the Equal Employment commision so if he was so opposed to it why take the job?

He's your standard opperc00nist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imma be honest with you: The base at large does not listen. There are a lot of things I see were "bad messaging" when part of that is the fault of the media.

Like people really thing Trump just got 34 counts due to hush money payments. Noooo, campaign finance violations kinda sorta play a role, but will the average person spend a couple of minutes reading it? The COLI alone don't recognize that Obama broadened what recourse we have in terms of civil rights violations (Matthew Shephard and James Byrd Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009) but seem to think Asians got some super special hate crime bill when it was really a recalibration of resources in light of heightened discrimination toward Asian people. It ended after a year and folks STILL bring it up.

Long story short, if it isn't money in the pocket, a lot of folks have a "Just get it done" attitude and don't pay attention. All of this stuff is public record but Americans don't follow politics closely unless it is strictly culture war stuff.
we told these fukking idiots that “defund the police” was moldy bread and DOA but…no…they had to lose elections and watch police reform die on the vine to learn that the civil rights era was more than random protests but rather a strategic hierarchical movement of carefully planned actions with little dissent and complete coordination

but noooo twitter discourse fooled these idiots into thinking they were smarter than the class or bigger than the program…and now we have NOTHING

This is why I knew this reparations discourse was going to fukk democrats in the long run because its already a tenuous fragile coalition and all republicans have to do is throw a bomb in the middle of it and easily break it all up

You can’t tell anyone anything without being labelled as a shill or c00n or something because no one will fukking listen.

NONE of these radical messages win elections much less could any of these critics themselves win any elections…and THEY DO NOT LISTEN

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People talking about reparations is pure folly when you have the entire base of Republicans saying "HELL NO, WE WON"T ever bring it up"

Meanwhile you have a growing base of black people loudly proclaiming that they will vote for them in 2024 and give them more power and even more judges who will most certainly be taking and degrading the rights......of black people. :huhldup:

Cause it is "thorough" and "real" and "tough" the GOP market themselves towards the 'real' black people going through the authentic 'black' experience of poverty, crime, and constant setbacks that contrarians like Tariq Nasheed market himself as. They see formally educated liberal/progressive black people as 'soft' and 'weak' for wanting 'handouts' from the government while the conservative black folks that want traditional family units and anti-gay messages control the narrative.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So you mean young women and young men will be on the same type of time?

You really seem to have an issue with Black women. That lengthy sentence regarding the possible actions of Black women basically applies to the phrase you put in parentheses regarding Black men.

Now, I’m not advocating for everyone abandoning the ship, but if you yourself are noting that young Black men are already dating out, what exactly are the Black girls supposed to do?

Also interesting you use the term “divesting” for what the girls are doing and “dating out” for what the guys are doing.
You're not really teaching me anything, as I crafted my post that way for a reason. You see, black men dating out is a response to a great betrayal that was commited in the 1970s. Nevermind the fact that the most common IR pairing before the 1990s was BW/WM (literally). If you can make it past these posts youll understand WHY i crafted that post that way. Until then, Im not reading that babble you wrote.

Last but not least, the most beloved Eartha Kitt

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People talking about reparations is pure folly when you have the entire base of Republicans saying "HELL NO, WE WON"T ever bring it up"

Meanwhile you have a growing base of black people loudly proclaiming that they will vote for them in 2024 and give them more power and even more judges who will most certainly be taking and degrading the rights......of black people. :huhldup:
Damnedest thing is that you'll see supposed militant types falling for and reciting conservative/MAGA talking points

Daps
Why can’t the Dems communicate that to the base? This is a major reason why we need to vote for Biden and I promise you many Americans don’t know

They did. People didn’t care. A common refrain during the 2016 from the vocal left was “don’t threaten me with the Supreme Court.” There’s at least 2-3 threads on here with me and Nap talking about that issue and way too many people arguing that the courts aren’t important.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
we told these fukking idiots that “defund the police” was moldy bread and DOA but…no…they had to lose elections and watch police reform die on the vine to learn that the civil rights era was more than random protests but rather a strategic hierarchical movement of carefully planned actions with little dissent and complete coordination

but noooo twitter discourse fooled these idiots into thinking they were smarter than the class or bigger than the program…and now we have NOTHING

This is why I knew this reparations discourse was going to fukk democrats in the long run because its already a tenuous fragile coalition and all republicans have to do is throw a bomb in the middle of it and easily break it all up

You can’t tell anyone anything without being labelled as a shill or c00n or something because no one will fukking listen.

NONE of these radical messages win elections much less could any of these critics themselves win any elections…and THEY DO NOT LISTEN

You are a shill and a c00n.

Activist have every right to yell defund the police.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You're not really teaching me anything, as I crafted my post that way for a reason. You see, black men dating out is a response to a great betrayal that was commited in the 1970s. Nevermind the fact that the most common IR pairing before the 1990s was BW/WM (literally). If you can make it past these posts youll understand WHY i crafted that post that way. Until then, Im not reading that babble you wrote.

Last but not least, the most beloved Eartha Kitt

What's sick is these whores are seen as GODs to "educated" women in South America and Africa. I travel a ton and all these chicks post bullshyt from these feminist. And in turn alot of the men in these societies are checking out now the same way dudes in the USA are

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:unimpressed:

Maybe if they (BW) didn't say the quiet part out loud, this wouldn't have happened. :snoop::yeshrug:
This is NOT THE 90s. You're not going to get away with saying you're going to do something "only for Black people or <insert non-white group here>". Please tell me how many conservative outlets say out loud they're for white people only (even if they are)? :jbhmm: Smarten up and let this be a lesson :ufdup: