Congrats to R&B Singer Ella Mai and NBA Champion Jayson Tatum, expecting their first child together.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I know it's early but this dude Tatum might be one of those Shawn Kemp, Nick Cannon, Kountry Wayne types. This don't believe in condoms negro don't miss. Ella Mai might never put out another record after Tatum signs that $300 million deal
They've been rumored for years now, so this one isn't that big of a deal and not really comparable with the names you mentioned.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know it's early but this dude Tatum might be one of those Shawn Kemp, Nick Cannon, Kountry Wayne types. This don't believe in condoms negro don't miss. Ella Mai might never put out another record after Tatum signs that $300 million deal

this is his 2nd BM right?

she already know she hit the lottery.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

Breh apples and oranges. Ella and Tatum been a thing for 4 years. They just don’t be public with their relationship and it’s his 2nd kid.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I love that Tatum is not public with anything

Basically the whole team is private away from the media

Too much negative energy breh. People with sad lives and an egg as their profile pic will hop on your comment section and slander you to death.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
What type of gossiping shade room opinion is this:what:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This post reeks of "ooo honey chile this is some hot tea" :scust:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

He's already made $100M in his career, she wasnt gonna put out a record the day they met. (Whoever she is)