Confessions...What are some of your epic thread fails?

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
You have an idea and you thinking it's gonna get some good feedback and nikkas come at you on some :rudy:...
Or even worse you get the tumbleweed "0 replies 7 views" ether

I had a couple aliases that were pretty much DOA, Funky Finger Productions duo from In Living Color, and Marlon Wayans "Lucious" character he played on The Wayans Bros. 99% of the board didnt seem to even know who these nikkas were and they got the :usure: treatment...i just ended up using them for regular posting when i got banned several times

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thread flops are a part of messageboard life. The ones I've started haven't exactly gone platinum, it is what it is. :manny:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
sometimes you just have to remember that impressing a message board with your dumbass shyt is the most important thing one can do with his or her life

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:laff: every time I say something about The Coli. Blog,members,and how do you want to play apart. I get 0 replies.

But if i make a thread about some fukkkery. It goes 8 pages deep.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:to: I aint gon lie I havent Ive had a couple threads that were straight:flabbynsick: that ether burns slow, it be having my ass clicking on 2nd and 3rd pages on the board to see if it has any legs. But you get that thread thaat does decent it be having a nikka like

2ur33ex.jpg

A

A Friend of The People

Dont really care about replies......I post what the fukk I want when I want without giving a fukk about reception

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Dont let the fear control and hold u from speaking brehs. It's like steppin to chicks, you gonna win some and lose some. After the first experiences of rejection are out the way the rest aint nothing :obama:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
I made the original frank ocean appreciation thread... Now there's another one and my thread is forgotten forever :upsetfavre:

ah well :yeshrug:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Almost all of my threads have tons of replies. Less than a handful have none.

You guys just suck at posting :dead:

:yeshrug:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
1700 posts and you have a whopping **2** platinum threads :yeshrug:

I really don't care if my threads go "platinum". I don't know why anyone would.

Are you a dikk riding fakkit that loves the attention? If not you shouldn't care :yeshrug: