confession time ... biggest L of my life

Daps
Reppin
came in 2009 when my best friends cousin started hitting me up for random conversations. I hung out with her couple times, and even had her in my bed but couldn't fukk out of respect for my friend.

He didn't know about it. And unless she told him about, i don't think he ever found out. She was a recent immigrant. Couldn't speak a lick of English.

Only reason I remember is cause i saw her in the arms of another man in the mall :damn: ... she walked passed me and didn't even look twice.

She was 8/10 with a banging body :whew: .. just thinking about it makes me :to:

I'm thinking of hitting her up on facebook.. but i can't even find her anymore

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Probably standing outside watching her getting her back blown out like..

man-standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:yeshrug: So? It's just a woman. Unless you lost a decent chunk of cash or received bodily or verbal assaults you didn't take an L.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Everybody has a story about a chick they could have fukked, but didn't for whatever reason. If this is the biggest L of your life, I'd say you're doing pretty good :tu:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
came in 2009 when my best friends cousin started hitting me up for random conversations. I hung out with her couple times, and even had her in my bed but couldn't fukk out of respect for my friend.

I never understood this, your boy aint fukking his cousin is he? Somebody gon be paintin them walls might as well be me :pacspit: