CONFEDERATE PREZ,JEFFERSON DAVIS BLACK WIFE......

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...shows my point!
Some years back I had a thread on white slaves (actually the majority of US slaves and black slave owners also the first known American slave owner was a black guy);but I can't find it now. I included some hypothesis for the presence of black Americans as being the defeated black European Catholics and native Americans since Africa never had the population to support the hugely inflated numbers of slaves bandied about 20-40 mn over some 200 years.

Jeff Davis and Vanna Howells

vanna-howell-davis2-1-e1459300012637.jpg

Yes,there was a trans Atlantic slave trade!
But the hysterical exaggerations Imo are a cover for a very real historical process the PTB would rather keep hidden-the destruction of the Original Black European Catholics.
Anyway this pic raises very real issues that require a complete overhaul of conventional wisdom on not just race and slavery but class as well.
Definitely Davis was of the Confederate aristocracy a true 1 percenter. Why would he live openly with such a biracial if she were of the slave race? Why did Robert Lee himself praise the efforts of black Confederates?

"When you eliminate the black Confederate soldier, you've eliminated the history of the South." quoted from General Robert E. Lee, in 1864.

I was in every battle General Forrest fought after leaving Columbia...I was mustered out at Gainesville (Alabama,May 1865)

The Forgotten Confederates

What says the coli?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad,my bad! I was multitasking smth serious. Here's what I should've written: the majority of slaves were actually white. There was a significant number of black slave owners including the first known Virginia slave owner,Anthony Johnson,allegedly an Angolan.
Idk what gives! I've been trying to post pix of the black greyboys for the last 20 mns but I keep getting a message of maximum 15000 characters! Mods??

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anthony Johnson,alleged Angolan,black Catholic slave,likely also formerly indentured slave.

proxy

This factoid is critical in reevaluating slavery since Africa couldn't have sourced the 20-40mn slaves that came to N America over 2 centuries. Ok;where did they come from? They were the defeated black European Catholics of the 100 years war,which was a disguised race war. Also there were a number of captured indigenous Americans who were actually black.
Imo,the pic itself forces a complete rethink of all conventional wisdom on slavery,class and race in America.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fyi,the black Catholics were then original Europeans dating from 40 kya who settled as far as Asia. The whites were steadily migrating from their C Asian homeland into Europe. Anyway Anthony's son later owned eleven Irishmen; and by 1700 there were 6000 white and 2000 black slaves in Virginia.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anthony Johnson,alleged Angolan,black Catholic slave,likely also formerly indentured slave.

proxy

This factoid is critical in reevaluating slavery since Africa couldn't have sourced the 20-40mn slaves that came to N America over 2 centuries. Ok;where did they come from? They were the defeated black European Catholics of the 100 years war,which was a disguised race war. Also there were a number of captured indigenous Americans who were actually black.
Imo,the pic itself forces a complete rethink of all conventional wisdom on slavery,class and race in America.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. White slaveowners often took black woman as bed warmers and sex slavers, sometimes even as "wives". That was just a show of racial domination for them, nothing more.

And no, black Americans are not "defeated black European catholics". And no, black Americans are not "indigenous blacks from America".

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. White slaveowners often took black woman as bed warmers and sex slavers, sometimes even as "wives". That was just a show of racial domination for them, nothing more.

And no, black Americans are not "defeated black European catholics". And no, black Americans are not "indigenous blacks from America".

That the entire 'history' of race,class and slavery needs to be rewritten! That daguerrotype is proof enough!
I don't want to overload this thread but check up the true history of the Medicis whose family produced 3 popes:
This is Alessandro

fmedici.jpg

No! He's no runaway/lost slave or servant. Here's St. Moritz whose statue is found all over European cathedrals;allegedly a black Roman centurion.

Magdeburg,Germany
But here's the thing-he never existed!
Saint_Maurice_Magdeburg.jpg

These are also statues of St.Maurice/Moritz according to the MSM. BS!! They're reproductions of very real black Catholic knights which is why every St.Moritz statue looks different.

knight_set_1.jpg

Here's the ex Jewish pope John praying to the black Madonna,still common in E Europe. You do know people fashion gods after themselves??

3ff4a14871eca2fc07c00a171c5c6ead.jpg

Here's the earliest description of Carolina Indians: An Italian explorer, Giovanni da Verrazzano, wrote a description in 1524 of the "Carolina Indians" he encountered. He wrote, "The complexion of the Carolina Indians is black, not much different from that of the Ethiopians. Their hair is black and thick, and not very long,
black%2BIndians.jpg

Exposed: Most U.S. Blacks Are Native Americans

Seriously,my dude;you should know the identity of the mound builders and all the other Original black Americans.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the black grey boys who numbered at least 3,maybe 5k. I'm counting official fighters not cooks,grooms etc etc.

Btw,one guy insists there was no Louisiana native guard,but it did in fact exist.

image023.jpg

blcxx.jpg

Mezzanine_248.jpg

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The company formed to receive cavalry, but the CAVALRY ADVANCING deployed to the right and left when within musket range and unmasked a body of seven hundred NEGRO INFANTRY, all armed with muskets, who opened fire on our men, wounding two lieutenants and two privates, and rushing forward surrounded the company of Germans who cut their way through killing six of the negroes and wounding several more

black_soldiers.jpg

War Between the States | Across Our Confederation

I reiterate-the entire American slave HISTORY AND ITS EFFECTS NEED TO BE REWRITTEN.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Forreal this is some really intriguing stuff,:jbhmm: I won't take this as gospel just yet but props for bringing it to light.:ehh:Be prepared for the militants to come for your head though:pachaha:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forreal this is some really intriguing stuff,:jbhmm: I won't take this as gospel just yet but props for bringing it to light.:ehh:Be prepared for the militants to come for your head though:pachaha:

Yes,I'm fully aware of that but then they're victims of false histories still trapped in long debunked lies-what can you do? Continue with the old myths or learn new things?