Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is it? A shooting game or what?

PvP multiplayer shooter, saying its aesthetically like guardians of the galaxy

According to our information, the game Concord will soon receive a new announcement. This announcement is expected to unveil the gameplay as well as all (or some) characters of the multiplayer FPS game.

If the announcement or even the holding of a State of Play occurs this week, there is a very strong likelihood that we will see this game announced during this event.

Based on the initial information we have gathered, and without wanting to spoil anything, we can say that the game Concord draws strong inspiration from the Marvel universe, particularly Guardians of the Galaxy.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I Need some leak footage or something to get more interested in this game.

I wonder though with the success of HD2 is Sony willing to let this game breathe some more and release it later this year.

This could be a good compliment game to what HD2 brings on the PvE front. By filling a PvP void but the gameplay loop/mechanics has to be there.

I’m slightly intrigued because these are ex Bungie devs but time will tell

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I Need some leak footage or something to get more interested in this game.

I wonder though with the success of HD2 is Sony willing to let this game breathe some more and release it later this year.

This could be a good compliment game to what HD2 brings on the PvE front. By filling a PvP void but the gameplay loop/mechanics has to be there.

I’m slightly intrigued because these are ex Bungie devs but time will tell

Its coming out 2nd half of 2024 regardless, we’ll probably see it during the may/june showcase.

I hope there’s some kind of unique hook to it or something though