Compulsion Games is working on a single player, third-person, narrative focused game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Should be good.

We happy few was good. They just didn’t have enough money to make a full narrative game so they did the survival/rouge like stuff. First couple hours were linear narrative driven and could have passed as a bioshock entry. After that it fell off a cliff for me.

With the proper funding they should be able to make a really great game :ehh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Should be good.

We happy few was good. They just didn’t have enough money to make a full narrative game so they did the survival/rouge like stuff. First couple hours were linear narrative driven and could have passed as a bioshock entry. After that it fell off a cliff for me.

With the proper funding they should be able to make a really great game :ehh:

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whats so funny about that, that was an objective breakdown of We Happy Few :patrice:

I understand that he's normally trolling and stanning but that was dead on accurate.

I guess the part where he said it was good. Then explained how it was actually wack

And he’s only being objective because microsoft owns the studio now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I guess the part where he said it was good. Then explained how it was actually wack

And he’s only being objective because microsoft owns the studio now

I see.

For me, We Happy Few was a good concept, but not a good game. I think the next Compulsion game can be good because they have great ideas, they just need to piece it together into a legitimate game.