Brooklyn
I mean lifting weights brings you gains

full

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
more appealing to shareholders, probably part of a total program of projecting a confident and healthy image of the company which you are the proxy of.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
more appealing to shareholders, probably part of a total program of projecting a confident and healthy image of the company which you are the proxy of.

I agree

I think CEOs who care about health hire staff who care about their health, and those people hire managers who value personal health. And those managers are more likely to hire people who care about their health too.

If I had to make a huge generalization I’d they’re probably better ran organizations

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I agree

I think CEOs who care about health hire staff who care about their health, and those people hire managers who value personal health. And those managers are more likely to hire people who care about their health too.

If I had to make a huge generalization I’d they’re probably better ran organizations

I don't think it's health, especially down the ladder. Id say its moreso having discipline and structure to balance everyday life and attaining goals. That of course leads to more energy and mental wellness

Come to think of it, are there any bodybuilders that are lazy? I'd trust Ronnie Coleman to run a company better than a skinny fat or fat slob.