Common Misconceptions About The Slave Trade

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I found a few of the things mentioned to be particularly interesting, especially regarding the frequency of slave revolts in the US.

For the more historically inclined brothers and sisters, agree or disagree with vid? Is it accurate/correct?

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
good vid....

we betta recognize the entire WORLD got wealthy off free black labor... aint nobody got love for us like that...

i think the term white supremacy confuses alotta black folks into thinking only a euro cac is privileged...

the most POWERFUL religion in america and worldwide is black inferiority or black subordination...

we just seen how the dominant society and their c00ns rallied around that asian drug dealer who was actin a FOOL on the airline.... only cuz the cops were black...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
good vid....

we betta recognize the entire WORLD got wealthy off free black labor... aint nobody got love for us like that...

i think the term white supremacy confuses alotta black folks into thinking only a euro cac is privileged...

the most POWERFUL religion in america and worldwide is black inferiority or black subordination...

we just seen how the dominant society and their c00ns rallied around that asian drug dealer who was actin a FOOL on the airline.... only cuz the cops were black...
We should discontinue the word white supremacy

It's institutional racism

Whites aren't supreme at anything

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
We should discontinue the word white supremacy

It's institutional racism

Whites aren't supreme at anything
That is a semantic/phrasing issue. You can call it what you want but white people are who institutional racism has favored the most. There may be institutional racism in favor of Asians in and Asian majority country but they haven't exported that shyt worldwide and you won't see it benefiting them wherever they go. You can't trip of an ego thing. White supremacy is real.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
#1 reason I don't mess with Black Liberals.

They so worried about a "seat at the table," not understanding we gon always be victimized until we build our own.

THIS IS WHY AMERICA WILL NEVER RECTIFY THE SLAVE TRADE.
Too much would be exposed.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found a few of the things mentioned to be particularly interesting, especially regarding the frequency of slave revolts in the US.

For the more historically inclined brothers and sisters, agree or disagree with vid? Is it accurate/correct?

Overall, I think that the video is accurate, but one of the surprising things that no one ever coves in the history of the USA is the "Stono Rebellion." The Stono Rebellion was largest slave uprising that ever took place in the British mainland colonies, which resulted in the death of about 44 Black people and 47 White people.

That rebellion is the reason that the South would employ the restrictive punitive slaves codes, especially against slaves that could read and write (yes many slaves could actually read and write when they arrived in the Americas). Other things that occurred where that South Carolina and eventually the USA as a whole stopped importing Africans directly from Africa into the USA. Instead slaves were purchased from the Caribbean nations that had slavery, which is why some people believe that Islam eventually died as a religion in the USA because the slaves that practiced it eventually died off and no new slaves were brought in directly from the Sahel that practiced the religion.

Stono Rebellion - Wikipedia

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Overall, I think that the video is accurate, but one of the surprising things that no one ever coves in the history of the USA is the "Stono Rebellion." The Stono Rebellion was largest slave uprising that ever took place in the British mainland colonies, which resulted in the death of about 44 Black people and 47 White people.

That rebellion is the reason that the South would employ the restrictive punitive slaves codes, especially against slaves that could read and write (yes many slaves could actually read and write when they arrived in the Americas). Other things that occurred where that South Carolina and eventually the USA as a whole stopped importing Africans directly from Africa into the USA. Instead slaves were purchased from the Caribbean nations that had slavery, which is why some people believe that Islam eventually died as a religion in the USA because the slaves that practiced it eventually died off and no new slaves were brought in directly from the Sahel that practiced the religion.

Stono Rebellion - Wikipedia
Imma read More about this