COMING SOON --> NoDotWon & The Vampire Dynasty - My World War Wages Within (Album Thread)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It's been a journey but it's almost here :wow: much love to everyone on here who supported the 1st project me and @ShaDynasty (The Vampire Dynasty) dropped 2 years back.

Featuring production from The Vampire Dynasty and TheSauceApostle and clocking in right at half an hour, it's a tight, loosely conceptual project that explores the idea that disillusionment and "checking out" isn't a luxury any survivor has in a society in decline/failed-state-to-be, even when all the signs seem to point toward a ship sinking into apocalypse.

Another way to put it is if its dawned on "us" that we're more or less all in the frying pan now being slow-boiled, the album's about the moment when most people would want to jump out the pan but realize they have to tough it out. There's definitely some political themes on it but o/a it's about having to find it within yourself in that situation to walk the thin line between delusion, escapism, etc. and staying sharp.

Out of appreciation for y'all support here's a brand new track off the project :salute:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a journey but it's almost here :wow: much love to everyone on here who supported the 1st project me and @ShaDynasty (The Vampire Dynasty) dropped 2 years back.

Featuring production from The Vampire Dynasty and TheSauceApostle and clocking in right at half an hour, it's a tight, loosely conceptual project that explores the idea that disillusionment and "checking out" isn't a luxury any survivor has in a society in decline/failed-state-to-be, even when all the signs seem to point toward a ship sinking into apocalypse.

Another way to put it is if its dawned on "us" that we're more or less all in the frying pan now being slow-boiled, the album's about the moment when most people would want to jump out the pan but realize they have to tough it out. There's definitely some political themes on it but o/a it's about having to find it within yourself in that situation to walk the thin line between delusion, escapism, etc. and staying sharp.

Out of appreciation for y'all support here's a brand new track off the project :salute:

Off first listen I’m getting Kool Keith vibes from this track, original good shyt :salute: