‘Comedian’ Russell Brand Defends Himself Ahead Of “Serious Allegations” Made Against Him.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The coli:

cac.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I was wondering what his deal was since I’ve seen his YouTube shyt.

He went from comedian to full blown conspiracy theorist in less than 60 seconds and it didn’t completely add up in my mind. Thought it might have been the whole pandemic that fried him but I guess there’s more to the story.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the new move.

Right wing grift ahead of serious allegations and say it’s the woke or MSM coming after Ty because of your beliefs

Because people are so passionate about their political beliefs they’ll blindly back him because they agree with his politics

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall 15 years ago, have followed nothing he has done since.

was he using air quotes and saying mainstream media

why would anyone want to conspire to bring down a washed up comedian who hasn't done much in 15 years, if ever. He did have a minor moment in the 2010 era as being a in recovery, being a sex addict, but still being kind of a good guy, or whatever, it was very of it's time. A lot of people liked his brand of comedy and like "maniliness"

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

this is maybe why he burned out so quikcly in Hollywood, because after 2008, and Get Him To The Greek, he seemed poised for his own run as a star, and then kinda went quiet. Get Him To The Greek was not a good movie, not funny at all, but it was well received, and made money.

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
What a turd, he'll fade away now.

He was washed up in the US after the Katy Perry divorce - no more magazine covers in supermarkets. His starring roles in the Arthur remake and Get Him To "Try" Greek failed to make him Hollywood royalty.

Embracing the right wing noise machine and running their pockets was the obvious choice.