‘Comedian’ Russell Brand Defends Himself Ahead Of “Serious Allegations” Made Against Him.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He been wildn for awhile playing nice with right wingers. Sounds like they gathered some dirt on him lol.
From what I gathered, after his failed Hollywood career and marriage to Katie Perry… he went on the “anti-establishment” grift. Was initially left leaning… saw it was profitable to pander to the MAGA crowd and now he can use them as a shield.

He’s an ex-drug and sex addict so none of this is remotely surprising. He’s just managed to get his legal team to suppress it for this long.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
From what I gathered, after his failed Hollywood career and marriage to Katie Perry… he went on the “anti-establishment” grift. Was initially left leaning… saw it was profitable to pander to the MAGA crowd and now he can use them as a shield.

He’s an ex-drug and sex addict so none of this is remotely surprising. He’s just managed to get his legal team to suppress it for this long.
Yeah I noticed when he made the shift and honestly was shocked because it seemed like he didn't need to grift for money. Well he better hope no one can produce receipts on some fukkery lol.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint gon hold I'm tired of the tribal damn near sports team like fanaticism when it comes to this type of bullshyt. The "allegation" clickbait cycle is fukking tired at this point. It's meaningless gossip that keeps the media machine running and we fall for it every fukking time. This nikka been out of sight and out of mind for years but the perpetual "let's wait for all the facts bytches be lyin"/"he did that shyt men are trash" cycle has already started up again.:martin: