Come look at this shorty

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely real...all these fake butts got y'all fooled.
Instagram got people to the point that they don't believe
1. There are any real attractive women left
2. If their body is nice to look at in any shape or form, it can't be real

:mjpalm:There are tons of women with real, beautiful features but now nobody believes it is theirs:russ:

Truth be told, the fakes are the vast minority, but people pay so much attention to the fakes:sas2:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Eh I see worse everyday at the gym.

At least she didn't have the "scared cat back arch"
You right breh but for me if you're putting that shyt online/IG to flex then your form better be perfect :manny:

I still appreciate the yoga pants tho :shaq:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I even look.. :mjpls:
Somebody or Malcolm post her boyfriend pic and watch the backlash

this her boyfriend, seems like a regular breh she prolly met at the gym :ehh:

thecoli is wild cynical and jagged. you can't have a nice body without it being fake, and you can't be attractive, healthy living and black without your partner being a cac :comeon:

this kinda speaks for the low levels of self esteem in the culture. fukkery is entertaining from time to time, but yall need to have a more positive outlook. Hit the gym, look after yourself.

It's plenty of decent and attractive black singles looking for their counterparts out here, but people get too caught up on the fakes, wenches and bucks to the point they extrapolate it to everyone else, and this prolly prevents you from taking your shot.

the world is yours brehs :blessed:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

thecoli is wild cynical and jagged. you can't have a nice body without it being fake, and you can't be attractive, healthy living and black without your partner being a cac :comeon:

this kinda speaks for the low levels of self esteem in the culture. fukkery is entertaining from time to time, but yall need to have a more positive outlook. Hit the gym, look after yourself.

It's plenty of decent and attractive black singles looking for their counterparts out here, but people get too caught up on the fakes, wenches and bucks to the point they extrapolate it to everyone else, and this prolly prevents you from taking your shot.

It's not a matter of self-esteem but @malcolmxxx_45 fooled us so many times we can't trust any of these IG broad threads anymore :wow:.
I'm still doubting there ain't a cac hidden in the picture, that's how much we've been fooled :wow:.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV

:russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
How are these so called students able to afford these expensive plastic surgeries? When I was a college student ( before I dropped out:lolbron:) even with my part-time job, I only had money for the necessities.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are these so called students able to afford these expensive plastic surgeries? When I was a college student ( before I dropped out:lolbron:) even with my part-time job, I only had money for the necessities.
This, too. I see girls with instagram type bodies in real life, a number of them working at my job! and quite a few are white:yeshrug:They all broke, and i'm sure with some angles, they can
get 5-digit followers on instagram. Some fugazis are obvious, but I think we are at the point where now folks assume everybody can have surgeries, when it isn't the case with most
demographics. College students ain't out here using student loans to get butt shots like that:russ: