[COME IN] Im so bored I want to make a game

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I can't do 3D unless it looks like Minecraft, maybe. Most likely be 2D. What should I make? I don't want to make a clone, I want to make something unique for players. What do coli brehs want?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Making a game is hard man. Trying to do it is like committing to a second job away from your job, and you need reliable people to do it with.

Its not impossible but its really hard. Ive actually made 3 prototype game engines in Unity (by that I mean that all the tools and mechanics are in place but its not a fully structured game) but I haven't been able to complete a full game. You need a ton of art that youll probably have to pay someone for, youll need music/effects you wont be sued for, you need a ton of dedication, and you need to hope that people will actually play what your making.

To answer OP tho, I'd like to see a larry holmes gardens game where you approve or deny :flabbynsick: applications on some papers please type shyt

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Making a game is hard man. Trying to do it is like committing to a second job away from your job, and you need reliable people to do it with.

Its not impossible but its really hard. Ive actually made 3 prototype game engines in Unity (by that I mean that all the tools and mechanics are in place but its not a fully structured game) but I haven't been able to complete a full game. You need a ton of art that youll probably have to pay someone for, youll need music/effects you wont be sued for, you need a ton of dedication, and you need to hope that people will actually play what your making.

To answer OP tho, I'd like to see a larry holmes gardens game where you approve or deny :flabbynsick: applications on some papers please type shyt
Well I don't need the game to be long I'm thinking more arcadey or simple at least for a first game. The art doesn't have to be amazing either, something really basic that looks decent. And yeah I'm not expecting to make money I just want make something fun but something that people just spend maybe a few minutes on it even they never touch it again just something a little different you know.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Good luck

I don't have a pc nor laptop with an actual graphics card. 3d ain't really happening. Plenty of ways to do 2d. I just want to make something, you guys would like.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yea that’s a bullet wound, it’s impressive how good he can rap after getting shot. That’s a god giving talent that nobody can take away from him.

I might, but the real question is what type of games do you like to play? If you're serious about this you gotta make sure you try to do something that you would actually play. I actually got mad ideas that I wouldn't try myself only because I know I wouldn't actually be into it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I might, but the real question is what type of games do you like to play? If you're serious about this you gotta make sure you try to do something that you would actually play. I actually got mad ideas that I wouldn't try myself only because I know I wouldn't actually be into it.

I actually stopped playing videos games for a minute now but i'm a old school dude so i grew up playing Game Boy, Game Gear, NES, SNES, Sega, N64, XBOX, Playstation 1,2,3 etc. Last game i was playing was GTA V.