Come in here and tell a boldfaced LIE

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:leostare:

So earlier this evening, I went to the gym like usual.

After I lifted a while, I went down the park to run some ball, and I schooled every nikka on the court while IN my damn James Brown cape :wow: Had the women on the side keepin track of my points, but hell I think they missed some b/c they didnt even start countin til I was prolly around 35-40 points. :snoop:

Playin by ones no less, sh*t....anyway, about halfway thru I decided to leave....every youngsta wanted my autograph and was hounding me. I said "Nah" :mjpls:, go ask that lightskinned nikka over there for his :dwillhuh: since y'all were jockin him earlier...somebody told me the nikka is named Darrell Williams or somethin like that, he from Dallas and play for the Nets apparently. I dropped at least 25 on him tho. :ehh:

So I as I was making my way off the court, about a dozen women were following me. I told 'em I could only fit a few in my convertible Ghost. But we made it work, 1 in the pssenger seat, 4 in the back, 1 in the trunk(2 woulda prolly smashed up my work :birdman:), and 1 more riding naked on top of my shoulders. I told the others to just sit there and wait 4-5 hrs til I swang back thru.

Typical evening I guess :manny: but not quite as good as earlier in the day.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
best thread ever....

:mjpls:

I was trying to figure out a way to make my text white to blend in with the background and I was gonna type at the bottom of my post, b/c I KNEW soemone was gonna try that. :yawn:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to figure out a way to make my text blend in with the background and I was gonna type at the bottom of my post, b/c I KNEW soemone was gonna try that. :yawn:

u using that coli night?? that fukked all that text blending up :pachaha:

edit: or is that a bold face lie :ohhh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I have mirror tint, candy orange paint, and lambo doors on a jetta :ld:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Who is Darell Williams tho? :youngsabo:

Damn, why u axing me? :dry:

I told y'all he looked kinda like :dwillhuh: and somebody said he played in the league.

Like I said, ppl were hypin him up, but I dropped damn near 30 on him and when I left he was like :no:

[/B]
u using that coli night?? that fukked all that text blending up :pachaha:

edit: or is that a bold face lie
:ohhh:

:ohhh: