Come in here and help me tone down my aggression

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
This not my first time hearing it but I was told by a good friend that I am a bit too aggressive. Now that I look in can agree. I been told by women I been stepping to you ease up a bit cuzin come off to aggressive and ordering them around. I get p*ssy so its not cuz im sexless. I do have high T-levels so that could be a contributer. I need some tips. I dont drink or smoke

SENT FROM MY SAMSUNG SKYROCKET USING TAPATALK. :PACSPIT: bytchMADE COLI nikkaS

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
This is why I had to cut my drinking down to almost never. I become mad aggressive and unpredictable. My advice would be smoke weed, but since you don't do that, just chill i don't even know but I'm the same way breh

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Do you want to give an example of your aggressive behavior or statements?
Borderline rape, i let you figure it out. I am quick to get into arguments, no fights yet but concerned because I carry heat so I walk away from a lot of situations but take them out on other people or women in bed. I don't need this much p*ssy but i am always hunting. These are examples of what my peeps told me:birdman:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Borderline rape, i let you figure it out. I am quick to get into arguments, no fights yet but concerned because I carry heat so I walk away from a lot of situations but take them out on other people or women in bed. I don't need this much p*ssy but i am always hunting. These are examples of what my peeps told me:birdman:
Okay.
Don't walk around looking like this constantly. :birdman: :scusthov: :rudy:

Look like this: :to: :gladbron: :shaq: :youngsabo: :jawalrus: :mjpls:

If you look angry on the outside, you might feel angry on the inside even if you don't want to be. If you act angry, you might feel angry even if you don't want to come across as angry.

Start your conversations with "Hello" or "Good morning" or "How are you?"
Enter an argument with "Hello, how are you doing?" at a normal volume. This comes across as less aggressive but still lets you continue with the argument after their response. This might sound canned after about 5 arguments. Start your arguments with "I don't agree with you." Then, pop a couple caps. Just kidding.