Come in and tell stories of people getting fired.

Daps
Some from my collection days:

This one cool cac Brian. On certain days we would work 12-9, and you could work 3 hours overtime to work til 12 am to call the west coast accounts if you wanted. One time there was a few of us there, and this nikka, lol, spent his 3 hours overtime calling American Idol and voting for Ruben Studdard. Someone looked at his call log the next day and he got fired :lolbron:

This other dude....lol....while we were still making the transition from accepting money orders to paying over the phone with debit cards...this nikka was telling the debtors to make the money orders out to him and send them to his own address. :gladbron::snoop: When the debtors started getting removed from his file to be spread out again amongst the other collectors to give them a crack at collecting on the accounts, they were still getting collections calls for what they thought they paid off. The company caught on and the ownder brought the pigs in and they threw the cuffs on him right on the collection floor in front of everybody...LOL, whole office full of about 150 people got quiet as fukk for a good 5 minutes while it was happening :gladbron:

Then, this flaming fakkit started on a monday once. He ended up getting his first payment with the help of his trainer that day...but he wrote down all the debtors debit card info....next day this dude brung in left over papa johns and shyt...that wednesday before we started work, we had a meeting and the supervisor (the owner wasnt there that week, im sure he woulda let the po po in again) couldnt resist letting everyone know someone did something stupid and there would be consequences. This fakkit, smh....after the meeting, he got up and PUT HIS BOOKBAG OVER THE SIDE OF HIS FACE like that would make him invincible and he walked out. Someone near the windows was like yo...the cops are out front :skip: Everyone went to the windows and this nikka walks outside, sees the cops, drops his book bag and starts darting. The cops get out the car and start chasing him. We all like :gladbron:.....lol, we all seen them tackle the shyt out of this fudgepacker at the tire store up the street. Turns out this faq took the info, paid his cell phone bill over the phone, and ordered papa johns and brung in the leftovers for lunch the next day

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One co-worker was hitting on this girl....
Almost exposed himself to her

Boss told him he wanted to have a chat with him outside....we never saw him again

Daps
Another time I worked at a grocery store and it was before I started working the night shift. I used to fukk with my man Jamal all the time that worked in produce...I was talking to him one day and he was like "yo dog, my brother is about to marry this chick...I ended up fukking her last night" I acted like :gladbron: on the outside but inside I was thinking :comeon::duck:

Later on in the day I went to go holla at him again and after a minute, this dude looks out of the corner of his eye and starts running...and I turn around and this dude runs past me chasing him. Im like :wtf:. They running all over the store, up and down isles, knocking shyt down, running in an out of the warehouse area...

Cops ended up coming, they arrested the dude. Turns out it was his brother and he found out my man fukked his fiance and he was gonna put the hurts on him :gladbron:. So he ended up getting booked, and they fired my man for bringing that drama to the store :russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This was when I was livin in Ohio in '08. I was goin back to Illinois for the weekend and this nikka at work wanted me to bring him some everclear back:scusthov:(idk if they didnt sell it in Ohio or what. I dont drink the shyt). Anyway, I get the shyt and i leave illinois @ 7am cuz i gotta be @ work @ 4. I get off the highway straight to the gig and the nikka asks me if i had the everclear wit me. I said "yeah. U can get the shyt on break". So, we go on break @ 6 and we walk to my ride. This nikka opens the bottle and takes a big ass swig:what:

We go back in to work and right b4 lunch, the supervisor calls him to the office. Mind u, this is late July and this nikka smell like he bathed in everclear. They show the nikka video of him drinkin alcohol and walk him out. Deep down, i felt it was my fault, but fukk it, nobody told him to drink that shyt:manny:

A cpl weeks later, i saw him in traffic and he looked at me like:rudy:

I looked back at him like:pachaha: u did that shyt to yo self, nikka:heh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Poster name nfamiz got fired from her job after her nudes and sex pics were posted on sohh

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
This dude from my mans job stole a pair of kicks from his job and then wore them to work the next week.

And it's sad cuz it wasn't nothing tight like some J's or Brons it was some wack ass trainers :scusthov:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
At my last job i was helping this Jamaican guy move some stuff to a new location, the guy worked in the retail part of the company we were moving to a location around the block, this idiot had a girl who was pregnant but he thought that he was some mack, as we moving equipment to the new location he starts trying to hit on various women who worked in the new building. I said stop you moron, 1st we carrying stuff and look like movers, 2nd you harassing them and they know where you work, he says i just trying to be friendly, i told him to stop, he did not and 1 of the ladies complained and got him fired on the spot.