Come celebrate ya boys 1K post , *speech transcript inside*

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Yes my bruhs, I did it, it wasn't easy. I know alot of you nikkas are way past it, but for a nikka like me, this is a great day.

1st off I want to thank Allah/God, I want to thank my Sohh Icey Familia, My Muslim Alliance brothers, Char The Don dada, Houston 911 for hitting me with the great rep, Zilla Mane, wherever you are my nig, know that I got love for you. I want to thank 50 Cent and G-Unit for being my greatest inspiration on how to be successful. Blazo!! I didnt forget you pretty ass nikka, we gonna get this money together bruh, Hip Hop Capo, you are a legend, you inspire me to stan stronger every day. Lavish, I'm glad we squashed whatever that was bruh, I wish u success my friend. Havoc, you know you my favorite white boy right? Skeets Internal, I'll try to make it to one of your illegitamite childrens bar/bat mitzfah. Oh all my nikkas in the gym section, we got the hoes on lock this year bruhs. Reincar, thanks for the life coaching friend. R=G thanks for the piff :eat: , Nigerian!!! I know nikkas hate you B, but you have posted some great threads, and I cant hate a black man getting money legally, and its halal/kosher. . My Houston nikkas, My NY nikkas, My DMV nikkas, Florida nikkas, my West Coast nikkas, My chitown nikkas, and my foreign nikkas. Finally I want to thank the haters, you know who you are, thank you for being some dikk in the booty ass fakkits, we gonna keep riding on you :flabbynsick: suckers! No Homo If I forgot you bruhs please let me know and I will add you in my thank you's, dont be mad :yeshrug:

OH! I will be giving daps and reps to all my bruhddas in here. :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SWgpRHRWXz0/T0zKVJNXKjI/AAAAAAAAB1Q/Qc18sUW8Ilg/s1600/do%2Bi%2Blook%2Blike%2Bi%2Bgive%2Ba%2Bfukk.jpg