Combat Troops Bring Calm in Baltimore, But Where Is The National Will to Change the Conditions?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
..........There is no will.....just a WILL to keep the slaves obedient and calm, with the help of house negroes......

I asked this in the other thread, but still have received no answers.....What will you tell all of these youth and young Black men and women who continue to receive no justice, when they let the pigs off that murdered Freddie Gray....in a land who's slogan is "Justice For All"....only its been bars,batons and bullets.........c00ns have no answer to this.....

Reminds me of bro Malcolm's famous House Negro And The Field Negro:

http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/04...o-change-the-conditions-that-led-to-uprising/

With thousands of law enforcement officials and National Guard troops enforcing a curfew, the streets of Baltimore were mostly peaceful last night. But the disturbances of the last two days have prompted a probing national conversation on Black despair in America—a conversation that extended well beyond Black people on social media to include national leaders and the mainstream media.

This immediately leads to an obvious question: Will any of the talk lead to actual change? :stopitslime:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Cop kills another unarmed black man, they say "cops have a hard job."

Yet armed white suspects are captured alive with no injuries.

It wasn't until the Zimmerman acquittal that I realized I greatly underestimated hate.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cop kills another unarmed black man, they say "cops have a hard job."

Yet armed white suspects are captured alive with no injuries.

It wasn't until the Zimmerman acquittal that I realized I greatly underestimated hate.

Ain't shyt going to be done.....they needed the feminazis,c00ns and Christians to save them once again, as they always do.......Pigs that murdered Gray will walk and nikkas will go back to killing each other instead of Burning down Baltimore and spreading a semi "Intifada".....Back to the Plantation it is...........:beli:

Edit: Breh they had these cacs so shook, they still won't allow Camden Yards to open back up fully....:laff:.....:ohlawd: at the lengths this could've went to if not for these idiots and c00ns.......

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I was on FB debating (I'll hold the L for that one :snoop:) with an idiot because I posted that the Baltimore riots are akin to the revolutionary war in 1776

Both parties feel tired of an unjust government not representing them
Both parties resorted to violence and rioting against 3rd party businesses
Both parties are looking for change

I said why do we call the colonists heroes but these young black kids are hethens? :lupe:

He said "well then should be just send the military on them to stop them"
I replied that his remark is the same that England did, so it's clear he subconsciously understands the parallel
He backpedaled :whoa:

the point is that if you're black in this country you are not guaranteed justice, you are not guaranteed basic civil rights, you are not guaranteed respect. The only good nygga is a dead one OR the one on the back of their jerseys. They want us to entertain them (serve their mind) and that's it. All of the stuff recently going on has completely flipped my mindset as to if I want my children (later in life) to even play sports, I've thought about deactivating all social media not to interact, I've thought of coming up with a 10 year plan to stack bread and leave forever (but I got fam :sadcam:) it's crazy.

People in this country don't want change...they want us to not want change.