Columbus Short claims black women aren’t trained to cater to black men

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What did he say that was wrong ? Black women are perfect?
"trained" to "cater"

get real brother, I dont want my daughter "trained" to "cater" to no man.

fukk all that bullshyt, you wouldnt want that shyt for you daughter either.

relationships should be partnerships, growing together, developing, learning together.

Not where one sex plays in house maid for the other.

Daps
:francis:Some bruhs be putting non black women on the highest pedestal.
i read what he’s saying differently. it could have been worded better, but the general premise of what he’s articulating has merit.

he’s saying a lot of black women are toxic - hoodrats, essentially.

he said a black woman is more likely to curse you out, instead of discussing things civilly, than a non-black woman.

is he wrong?

there is a socioeconomic reason for this, but that doesn’t negate the validity of his observations.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"trained" to "cater"

get real brother, I dont want my daughter "trained" to "cater" to no man.

fukk all that bullshyt, you wouldnt want that shyt for you daughter either.

relationships should be partnerships, growing together, developing, learning together.

Not where one sex plays in house maid for the other.
I'm in a loving relationship with a black women and we cater to each other. You get defensive over words.

You both can be "trained" to learn each other and be a better partner.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm in a loving relationship with a black women and we cater to each other. You get defensive over words.

You both can be "trained" to learn each other and be a better partner.

How you describe it is how it is in a healthy relationship.

I am just confused how its used on these other contexts

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If you treat a good Black woman right she will take the best care of you more than any woman. But also a lot of Black did not have fathers in their lives so there is no frame of reference.
False. Black women aren't just going to treat you better because she is black . She will treat you good if she has a respect for men

And most dont because they haven't been around a man unless he is tryin to fukk.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This seems like a dogshyt video. I cant really tell what the fukk his full view is because this shyt is chopped the fukk up. Theres an edit or a jump cut every few seconds that ruins any context of what he is saying. Generalizations are the tool of the ignorant though, I CAN say that with confidence. So he aint got no business speaking on all black women, and no woman has any business speaking on all black men.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trained like dogs? :picard:

Or like a child#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Black women have been trained and created to be genetically modified super soldiers. Used to render black men useless. Of course the universal law still prevails here. But the "man" in this case is the black womans invisible man,better known as the European/white supremacy. And yes,we as black men who have oppressed our women,fall under the white supremacy umbrella. Then you have to account for nature,which of course seeks to restor balance. Weve oppressed our women,so now nature intervenes to put a stop to it. If you even look,millenials are the Pluto in Scorpio generation for a reason. Its also the reason for the rise of homosexuals and trans:respect:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Most Black women didn't grow up seeing a woman cater to a man. Never been around a husband or a solid man. So when are they suppose to learn??? :yeshrug:
these-are-facts-hitman-holla.gif

Not saying that if they had a father in their lives, moms would show how to be subservient.
:whoa:
My Wife walks beside me not behind me.
:wow: