Columbus Short claims black women aren’t trained to cater to black men

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Thats not necessarily true. Highly attractive people attract a broad range of people. All of these arent gonna be like them. Strong willed ambitious go getters have lazy pushovers that are attracted to them and vice versa.

You can be a good woman and not cater to a man. Its some trash ass chicks that will cater to a dude.

Its possible that just like the "where are all the good men" crowd, he is just picking poorly :manny:

It doesn't have to be true all the time, but in a majority of cases, it is. All you simply have to do is walk outside and look at the couples.

Are we saying there's no good women out there at all?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Thats his experience

Mines different because im older now..

But older black women i been with cook, brought food up to my job, cleaned up they place and was cool

Younger sisters, good luck asking them broads to boil a hot dog

But everyone experience is different
He's 41. Unless you're dealing with 50+ women he's likely talking about the same generation of "older" black women as you.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I like Columbus, through all his bullshyt and suspect tendencies, but this a garbage take.

We charge women for choosing bad husband's and baby daddy's all the fukking time. All black women are not the same, I would venture a guess and say most black women aren't even the stereotype he's lambasting. He chose wrong. He put himself around the wrong women.

Enjoy your middle eastern chick or whatever the fukk she is. I'm not knocking it. But this ain't no where near as simple as black women weren't raised to cater to a man. Many of us come from broken families, just like the multiple broken families he's created and is perpetuating in his THIRD marriage. Context helps understand how easy it is for something like this to fly out his lips.

I'm just sick of hearing this shyt. IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE. This the same rhetoric divestors have. You don't generate solutions from this bullshyt.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Most Black women didn't grow up seeing a woman cater to a man. Never been around a husband or a solid man. So when are they suppose to learn??? :yeshrug:
"Alright listen up, there are people who can do whatever they want and there are people who must cater to them. Forget about your dreams, goals, wants in life. Your highest aspiration is to find a man who has resources and obey him"

It's not an inspiring message to tell a young girl. If you're an adult and can't cook for yourself, clean up after yourself, and be responsible for the home YOU pay for and the body you possess, then you don't get to complain when women don't want to go along with that.

Now that doesn't mean it's cool for a man to come home from work to a messy house and no meal. But it does mean that if she's working too, then both of you should have an understanding on the division of labor and STICK TO IT. This means if you're laid off and can't work, your wife isn't paying the mortgage to come home to you playing 2k in the same draws you had on last night while the house looks like theives ransacked that shyt looking for valuables and the fish/chicken is nestled deep in the freezer instead of cooked and ready for you both to eat.