Columbus Short claims black women aren’t trained to cater to black men

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Black women didn't grow up seeing a woman cater to a man. Never been around a husband or a solid man. So when are they suppose to learn??? :yeshrug:
This applies to most women period. Families in general are in shambles. It applies to men as well. We cant shoot one sided bail though. Aint no excuses or exceptions made for a man being a bytch ass nikka...no matter who raised them or what they saw or didnt see. We all got do better and handle or business and treat each other better and build something better for the next gen.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sick of this shyt, man.
Podcasts are filled with black women bashing horseshyt. Tiktok and Youtube are filled with divestors and pasta and lobster garbage.
Gender wars disguised as balloon popping dating shows run social media.

When is it gonna end? :gucci:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'm sick of this shyt, man.
Podcasts are filled with black women bashing horseshyt. Tiktok and Youtube are filled with divestors and pasta and lobster garbage.
Gender wars disguised as balloon popping dating shows run social media.

When is it gonna end? :gucci:

There’s an audience for it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Black People, Men and Women are not "Monoliths".

Just say that YOU haven't found a Black Woman to "Cater" to you.

I ain't got that problem!

You attract what you are. He can't attract a good woman most likely means he's a bum.

Most Black women didn't grow up seeing a woman cater to a man. Never been around a husband or a solid man. So when are they suppose to learn??? :yeshrug:

Most people will overlook this.

I think it's along the lines of natural tendency. Men naturally lead, women naturally follow. The right man with leadership experience will automatically have a woman fall in line.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
"Never trust a man who's named after a city"

I really feel like these people who bad mouth black men and women like this need them hands put on them. I'm fed up with this shyt.
I kinda feel what he's doing is deliberate as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone of his status, this really shouldn’t have been an issue :heh:

As an above average breh this ain’t true for me personally but I could see incels spewing this logic. An actor tho???? Yeah he was just looking for a reason to hate on black women

You married?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats his experience

Mines different because im older now..

But older black women i been with cook, brought food up to my job, cleaned up they place and was cool

Younger sisters, good luck asking them broads to boil a hot dog

But everyone experience is different
Of of the brothas at my job who has 2 hispanic ladies on his team is living the life.

They cooked and brought a spread to the job last week for his birthday. Cakes, Burgers, Fries, Decorations, fruits tray, all kinds of shyt they made on their own. Can't lie, I was envious :mjcry:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You attract what you are. He can't attract a good woman most likely means he's a bum.

I think it's along the lines of natural tendency. Men naturally lead, women naturally follow. The right man with leadership experience will automatically have a woman fall in line.
Thats not necessarily true. Highly attractive people attract a broad range of people. All of these arent gonna be like them. Strong willed ambitious go getters have lazy pushovers that are attracted to them and vice versa.

You can be a good woman and not cater to a man. Its some trash ass chicks that will cater to a dude.

Its possible that just like the "where are all the good men" crowd, he is just picking poorly :manny: