Columbus Short claims black women aren’t trained to cater to black men

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
"Never trust a man who's named after a city"

I really feel like these people who bad mouth black men and women like this need them hands put on them. I'm fed up with this shyt.

The first line cracked me up.:russ:

How about a woman named after a country, can she be trusted?

Asking cos my girl’s name is India.:mjcry:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
"Never trust a man who's named after a city"

I really feel like these people who bad mouth black men and women like this need them hands put on them. I'm fed up with this shyt.
lol, Im dying because I heard that or something like it in the movie "Teen Wolf" from the coach. Such a unserious movie but its so true.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Most Black women didn't grow up seeing a woman cater to a man. Never been around a husband or a solid man. So when are they suppose to learn??? :yeshrug:
This is interesting.

So, how can we save the next generation since most of us have started having kids?

A lot of women out there are lost and we have more masculine women than the feminine ones. And most women these days aspire to become men rather than embrace their femininity.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Most just Black American/Anglo culture women unfortunately.

Unfortunately too many of our sisters take great delight in emasulating Black men whenever they get the chance. Why you should never put yourself in a postion to be underneath a Black women professionally or financially :francis: