Columbo

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I own the entire series on DVD. Easily in my Top 5 shows (and characters) of all times, probably clocking in at #2 behind Seinfeld. I remember waking up early in the summer as a youngin and watching it on A&E. May have to go through and re-watch it in the near future now that it's been popped into my brain.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I own the entire series on DVD. Easily in my Top 5 shows (and characters) of all times, probably clocking in at #2 behind Seinfeld. I remember waking up early in the summer as a youngin and watching it on A&E. May have to go through and re-watch it in the near future now that it's been popped into my brain.
who would you say the best villian was mine was always ROBERT CULP:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
great show. i have only checked out a couple episodes thanks to a local station that is focused on classic tv. the one with the crooked police chief is my favorite episode so far.

another great in this genre is cannon. not quite as well written as columbo, but a fun watch

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
If I'm a criminal and Columbo starts to investigate me, I'm either fleeing the country or copping that plea. :sadcam:
just confess
a%20columbo%20season%203%20peter%20falk%20dvd%20review%20PDVD_031.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The best episodes is when they think he is stupid and he’s just slowly and methodically letting them prove their alibi was wrong.

:whew:

Columbo: Hey Mister Criminal, I snuck a taste of one of your bottles of wine.... it was the best wine I ever had.

:jawalrus:
Criminal: Well I am sure you’re not use to that quality Columbo. I only have the finest wine

:patrice:
Colombo: Even expensive wine should spoil eventually..... The bottle I tasted was found with the victim. How come that bottle of wine is still so fresh when you said it was locked with the victim in the vault for 9 months?

:merchant:
Criminal: I um..... I have a meeting I need to go to right now.

:youngsabo:
Columbo: Sure, sure..... You go to your meeting..... I’ll be seeing you later.

Though I love it when the criminals are hostile and Columbo just says fukk it and let’s them know he knows they are guilty and he’s coming for that ass.
:ufdup:

Last edited: