College Textbook prices are prison rape explained in numeral symbols

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the hell buys all those books, after my first semester in college, i either didnt buy any books at all, or maybe 2, or a friend and i would go in on the book and split it, but for that to work gotta trust the person

I dont know anyone that spends a grip on books

Daps
Find a chinese bookstore, get a photocopied copy of your textbook and it's less than 40 dollars.
We did that in school, we were paying like $5-20 for photocopied tbs but it was so worth the savings :ohlawd:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Find a chinese bookstore, get a photocopied copy of your textbook and it's less than 40 dollars.
We did that in school, we were paying like $5-20 for photocopied tbs but it was so worth the savings :ohlawd:
what the hell is a "Chinese Bookstore"? :dead:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I sometimes find the book online if its for a main subject and been out a year or two, but what kills me is these profs that demand the newest (most expensive) version of a book...in a subject like English or writing...like that shyt changed so much since two years ago :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason to get the newest edition of a book is if the teacher is giving homework directly from the book. Most of the time, I buy the previous edition of whatever book I need which is usually between 10 and 20 bucks. Also, if you're into torrents, you would be surprised what you could find on there :takedat:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
buy the previous edition of the book
or get the free e-book:shaq:

My professors aren't very fond of books, everything is given through Power point or Blackboard.
More money in my pocket this year:manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Photocopies, they had a lot of them textbooks on reserve in the library. I never spent money on textbooks, I used to pretend to not have my textbooks and I'd just use someone else's and copy the notes. We never needed them it was a waste of time.