College Admissions process murkier after the end of Affirmative Action: plus ADOS legacy admission?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Goofies are blaming liberals for Edward Blum and the right-wing courts now. :mjlol:
Yes, I am blaming liberals for not countering him since he got started in the early '90s...If you follow him like I do you would know hes been active littigating affirmative action using the 14th amendement equal protections clause since he lost his congressional campaign in '92...Liberals didnt do anything to stop his momentum and now we have what we have today...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes, I am blaming liberals for not countering him since he got started in the early '90s...If you follow him like I do you would know hes been active littigating affirmative action using the 14th amendement equal protections clause since he lost his congressional campaign in '92...Liberals didnt do anything to stop his momentum and now we have what we have today...

Not countering him? They've countered every single case. In his first big case, he was literally going up against the federal government under Clinton and every democratic nominee on the Court ruled against him. The only reason he ever wins cases is by getting right-wing courts. What were "liberals" supposed to do about that?

And funny you've been following him so long and yet never once mentioned his name here until this month. I have comments discussing him in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2023, and 2024.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not countering him? They've countered every single case. In his first big case, he was literally going up against the federal government under Clinton and every democratic nominee on the Court ruled against him. The only reason he ever wins cases is by getting right-wing courts. What were "liberals" supposed to do about that?

And funny you've been following him so long and yet never once mentioned his name here until this month. I have comments discussing him in 2018, 2020, 2022, 2023, and 2024.
Lies...he won his case in '96 with a liberal court Bush v. Vera, 517 U.S. 952 (1996)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lies...he won his case in '96 with a liberal court Bush v. Vera, 517 U.S. 952 (1996)

:gucci:

Majority was:

O'Connor (Reagan appointee)
Kennedy (Reagan appointee)
Reinquist (Nixon appointee, made Chief Justice by Reagan)
Thomas (Bush appointee)
Scalia (Reagan appointee)

Dissent was:

Stevens: (Ford appointee)
Souter: (Bush appointee)
Breyer: (Clinton appointee)
Ginsberg (Clinton appointee)

"BUT BUT BUT THE DEMOCRATS!!! LIBERAL COURT!!!"

Y'all lie so poorly. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Shouldn't have let it be exploited by weirdos then :unimpressed:. Gotta learn the hard way.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:gucci:

Majority was:

O'Connor (Reagan appointee)
Kennedy (Reagan appointee)
Reinquist (Nixon appointee, made Chief Justice by Reagan)
Thomas (Bush appointee)
Scalia (Reagan appointee)

Dissent was:

Stevens: (Ford appointee)
Souter: (Bush appointee)
Breyer: (Clinton appointee)
Ginsberg (Clinton appointee)

"BUT BUT BUT THE DEMOCRATS!!! LIBERAL COURT!!!"

Y'all lie so poorly. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
OK so what's the solution besides acting like a woman about it