Coliseum's superstar, Ja morant, looking like a bum this series

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
All bark,no bite. He should focus more on improving his game and less time on proving his "Street cred"

I told y'all you anointed this glorified steve francis from the suburbs way too early:unimpressed:

I will wait for the lakers to finish him off before I bump the thread I made about him few weeks ago:youngsabo:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
It looked like he snapped his wrist… but nikka having 3 Jeff Hardy spots a game , it’s expected, is what it is. He’s mad reckless. Nice as hell and basically Rose n Brodie , probably got more hang time but… I’m not sure how it’s gonna be going forward for Memphis if they lose this series most thought they would win.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He's definitely not a bum. But when you can wall off the rim for him he can devolve to mediocre. He has moments here and there he can get hot but he's not a great shooter, we all know this. Not from mid, not from 3...

His fuel is being an assassin attacking the basket. Take away his greatest weapon and he struggles to impact offensively...

So the next evolution for Ja to ascend as a great player is unlock the rest of his scoring bag because he's limited. And he has to bulk up to become a better defender. This dude is 6'3 but only 174. He adds some mass and that alone could make him a plus defender...