Colibreh "but it's some good cops out here you shouldn't lump them all together we need cops" :mjpls:

Daps
as ridiculous as the cops in video are, all police officers don't do this kind of thing. .... in fact only a small percent would be dumb enough to do some shyt like you see in that video.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I got a warning for speeding in a residential area after smashing a chic I work with.

The fukk you talkin bout

Oh and you prolly calling 911 first sign of trouble....I seen your post history

bnew

Veteran
Daps
how many jobs are there where you can have little to no higher-education and cost your employer hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars?
those guys deserved to be paid but taxpayers are the ones footing the bill because of these power-tripping cops.

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’ve had about 4 negative experiences with the police in my life . There’s been some that were cool I guess but no matter what I’ll always think about those negative experiences when I think about cops :pacspit: :yeshrug:

Met this random guy once and me and him were talking sports and cracking jokes for like 40 mins . Then he was like im a cop and immediately :pacspit::camby:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’ve had about 4 negative experiences with the police in my life . There’s been some that were cool I guess but no matter what I’ll always think about those negative experiences :pacspit: :yeshrug:

Met this random guy once and me and him were talking sports and cracking jokes for like 40 mins . Then he was like im a cop and immediately :pacspit::camby:

Especially if someone is a recent cop . I guess assume your racist . What made you want to be a cop in fukking 2022 :pachaha: . You wanted to choke some nikkas up and put some people in their place ,back the blue

fukk out of here :camby::pacspit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Straight-up bullies and thugs

:scust:

Now there are 'good' cops the issue is they are vastly outnumbered by psychos like in the video.
Problem is these "good cops" don't hold bad cops accountable the same way they hold us accountable for crimes.
you know what they call that when a civilian does that? Aiding and abetting, but nobody calls a civilian a good person when they aid and abett other criminals.
A true good cop is gonna be black balled for whistle blowing on his department left and right.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Would hate to encounter one of them types. I remember a couple years ago i got pulled over for like 57 in a 35 and i had open tall ass cold beer in the cup holder and he talked to me through the passenger side and dude just gave me a warning. Whenever i get pulled over tho i immediately get my girl or my mom on the phone

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Boy one thing about it, I need y’all to co-sign OP. Just so y’all can be consistent.

Cause when Triple OG Double Burger With Cheese done told y’all this in threads where y’all do the little tough guy shyt where y’all wish death on every single cop ever, y’all fake tough ass got offended. Y’all some tough ass nikkas that don’t need cops. Y’all not scary working men. Y’all are able and willing to stop crime and police y’all on communities.

Or course y’all goofy ass not:pachaha: