Coli YouTube streamers...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
anybody stream on here? Anybody got a twitch or youtube?

I just started... My nephew suggested it because he says I'm a pretty funny guy.

Who can I collab with. What games you play and what system/platform?

I'm on xb1... Don't stream on twitch (which I should) but looking to collab on some gzmes

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
anybody stream on here? Anybody got a twitch or youtube?

I just started... My nephew suggested it because he says I'm a pretty funny guy.

Who can I collab with. What games you play and what system/platform?

I'm on xb1... Don't stream on twitch (which I should) but looking to collab on some gzmes
How do you collabo on YouTube? I know mixer allows up to 4 simultaneous and is integrated into the Xbox already. Also, you need to fly solo for a while to get used to whatever routine you come up with. Some people just sit there, you gotta become comfortable in front of the camera/etc. One awkward person is enough, watching two people struggle to entertain is a tough watch :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How do you collabo on YouTube? I know mixer allows up to 4 simultaneous and is integrated into the Xbox already. Also, you need to fly solo for a while to get used to whatever routine you come up with. Some people just sit there, you gotta become comfortable in front of the camera/etc. One awkward person is enough, watching two people struggle to entertain is a tough watch :manny:
Collab as in if you stream I'll stream/just go on your channel

My lil nephew got me thinking I need to start streaming all the funny shyt that goes on and I'm pretty good so I said why not.

I'm not gonna be in front of the camera yet.

And I'm usually not awkward.. It's just a game. I streamed last night and got only a few viewers but that shyt was funny. I even 1v1 a shyt talker abd smashed him so bad he wanted me to get on his team to help him rank up

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Collab as in if you stream I'll stream/just go on your channel

My lil nephew got me thinking I need to start streaming all the funny shyt that goes on and I'm pretty good so I said why not.

I'm not gonna be in front of the camera yet.

And I'm usually not awkward.. It's just a game. I streamed last night and got only a few viewers but that shyt was funny. I even 1v1 a shyt talker abd smashed him so bad he wanted me to get on his team to help him rank up
Try the camera bruh :demonic:

I mean, if you seriously want anything to come from it? Then you gotta do it. I'm still trying to decide if I wanna spend time on something like that when I have so many other ideas I wanna get to

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I mean, if you seriously want anything to come from it? Then you gotta do it. I'm still trying to decide if I wanna spend time on something like that when I have so many other ideas I wanna get to
In time my nikka I just started.

I'm honestly funnier with other nikkas I rock with instead of playing with randoms... Random nikkas are straight trash

Probably gonna stream tonight. I got a cam and the whole setup too. Twitch is where its at tho. Mixr dont seem to never have nikkas watching it.

I got a homegirl that is HILARIOUS when we play together. She bad too. We spend most of our matches just bullshyttin honestly.

I wish I would've recorded our shyt about a week ago. We was both high af trying to fight each other on the same team but still killing randoms when they pulled up on us

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I'd watch your stream tbh... You seem like an interesting person.

But the game has to be lit though. I'm not gonna sit and watch you play cuphead or some RPG shyt

• Dap
Reactions: PS4