Coli, ya'll be watching this Valuetainment dude? He seems like a real prick

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dude be allover youtube and interviewing hella celebrities. How did he get big? Suppossedly he rich as fukk from insurance? And dude is a huge Trump groupie too :scust: Ya'll be watching this shyt?

Last edited:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Tbh, I think he interviewed Kevin Hart years back.

He always had a following for whatever reason. He's like a Diet Joe Rogan but with "MLM businessman" appeal.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh he’s another hustler I’ve seen some decent interviews on that show but I legit can’t stand the Adam dude so only rarely do I watch the entire episode.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's got some paper. $400MM apparently. He did MLM/insurance shyt with what looked like Kobe, and I think potentially Shaq, and if I'm not mistaken Brady too.

His politics are shyt, but his business advice (general business, not MLM) isn't that bad.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
In order to upskill I would consume lotta content on sales psychology, tactics etc. Its how I encountered him and found his stuff wanting. He was one of these Sale Gurus - who would teach people and business how to optimize their skillset. Despite, trying to present himself as Grant Cordone he often came more of a less impressive Gary V. Best thing he did was the interview with Kobe. After that he fell out of my radar and next time he appeared he was peddling maga ideology. He refutes the idea of systematic racism, workers rights, mental health issues and loves to flirt with every white supremacist hot topic.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He remind me of this Benghali nikka I used to live with

Almost snapped and whooped bra too

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dude is an "anti woke" Trump supporting scammer. He ran some pyramid scheme and came up off that and now runs podcasts and youtube videos.
Yo he does strike me as a scammer. Somebody that would try to tell you how great Primerica is if you make eye contact in the grocery store.