Coli #weedheads, anybody use RSO (Rick Simpson Oil)?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
just copped 4g of RSO and RSO distillate on my way home today. anybody here ever use this stuff?

its pretty dynamic. you can squirt in on buds and smoke/vape it, you can squirt some in a cartomizer and vape it, you can even just eat it.

i was wondering if anyone here uses it, and how you use it in particular. i will say it doesnt taste too great...

Flexington

All Star
Daps
In the past, but it shot my (edible) tolerance through the roof :bryan:

Used to eat some with chocolate covered caramel chews like these

I'd cut em in half and put some RSO in the center, close em back up to kind of hide the taste

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
In the past, but it shot my (edible) tolerance through the roof :bryan:

Used to eat some with chocolate covered caramel chews like these

I'd cut em in half and put some RSO in the center, close em back up to kind of hide the taste
good idea. that sounds delicious

i just squirted some in an oreo

Taco

All Star
Daps
Unless you’re terminally ill I don’t see the reason other than convenience. Good edibles are pretty affordable nowadays.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just copped 4g of RSO and RSO distillate on my way home today. anybody here ever use this stuff?

its pretty dynamic. you can squirt in on buds and smoke/vape it, you can squirt some in a cartomizer and vape it, you can even just eat it.

i was wondering if anyone here uses it, and how you use it in particular. i will say it doesnt taste too great...
You’re not supposed to smoke it you finna die