Coli removing perfectly normal threads now

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
No mass protests after Honolulu police shoot, kill Black man

Literally took the headline straight from this news article about a black man being killed by police, along with a quote of the article, and it was removed and I was slapped with 3 warning points.

Your actions in this message (No mass protests after Hawaii police kill Black man) are not appropriate.

Mods need to reverse this like seriously that’s so outta line, in what way is this “inappropriate behavior”??? For spreading the word about how an innocent black man had his life taken from him by racist police???

Yet threads like this are allowed to go on for 10+ pages. "Juneteenth is soooooo lame" - Candace Owens

King

Daps
Reminds me of the time I got hit with 4 warning points earlier this month for pointing out the mental afflictions black men face simply by existing in this racist system of white supremacy :mjpls:

Very clear where the mods stand on certain viewpoints :mjpls:

King

Daps
This...i even got banned for shyttn on a latino poster

Also cac got one my normal threads locked bcuz it made fun of cacs
Yeah, this site has been acting real suspect as of late with the staff censoring things and certain users are abusing the reports feature against others they don’t like. But the most shocking is the :mjpls: shyt going on by a supposed all black mod staff

I’m just waiting on this thread to be locked. They already got me for the setup ready to bush me like @Pazzy

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Yeah, this site has been acting real suspect as of late with the staff censoring things and certain users are abusing the reports feature against others they don’t like. But the most shocking is the :mjpls: shyt going on by a supposed all black mod staff

I’m just waiting on this thread to be locked. They already got me for the setup ready to bush me like @Pazzy

I got points for telln a poster to start his shift at (regular store) and it was flagged for racism

My thread was bushed n i was never told why...they wanted to "clean up" the forum and it was like 12 posters that wanted it back

Why a thread about goofy cacs get locked but they "cleaning" coli up :mjpls::mjpls:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Goto the the bushes section of the forum and you are going to see a huge list of post that are not repost and do not appear to be in any violation of the forum rules.
Its interesting to say the least.
Makes you wonder why the forum is not open for registration