Coli parents - Try this flexibility test on your kids please

They are:

• Super flexible. Like bones made of water. Aced both poses easily. Same as pics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average. Bit of clunkiness getting into the poses and obvious resistance in the way.

• Super rigid. Shockingly so for their age as there is very little flex but lots of effort.

• Total voters

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Meaning can they easily place their palms flat on the ground and then raise them to the sky whilst leaning back, face to the ceiling with a curved back?

how-to-do-uttanasana-standing-forward-bend.jpg

b1d27036869e5ec312ff3eea7e63da69.jpg

Actually try that yourself as a :flabbynsick:test.

Reason why I'm asking is I've got a hypothesis:

A flexible body is a sign of a flexible mind. Yes, this has got something to do with the entire "raised on screens" and "back in my days..." thing but there is also an underlying aspect about modern society that most haven't noticed. After this test your kids will be living proof of my hypothesis if correct.

You'll know what you see when you see it but just in case anyone needs clarification on the categories:

Super flexible = speaks for itself. Above and beyond what you expected in terms of range, ease and overall body/mind connection in your seed. Same as or better than pics.

Average = realistically this shouldn't even be an option because any child before 10 should be liquid. Pick this if they don't reach the ground/can't fully lean or complain about it.

Super rigid = you'll have a SMH face when you see them attempting the pose as they'll barely pass their knees and back tilt will be tiny. Nowhere near guidance pics.

My prediction:

Over 70% of parents will be shocked to discover just how rigid their kids are in comparison to how freely they remember being able to move at their age. The pics have various pointers for good form/prevent cheating to get an accurate representation.
If you want to take it to another level add in your thoughts on their mentality/mindset and if it correlates with their range of body movement when you comment.

Oh, and be real. I can't give you ways to change if you're trying to create an artificial reality, OK?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
There is a mind body connection OP but I don't think it's necessarily this

I'm skeptical but gone head and continue breh :obama:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
There is a mind body connection OP but I don't think it's necessarily this

I'm skeptical but gone head and continue breh :obama:

Exactly, this is the missing link that is so obvious that most people haven't spotted it. I don't want to share too much at the moment until we get enough data in from Coli brehs and brehettes but once they've spoken I can share more of the hypothesis, its implications and ways to change because its an amazing realization about something which will become Self evident, but only once you've seen it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can touch the floor without bending my knees.

But I know Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

I'm not eating my damn knees though. And you not gonna have my son showing off these fukkboy stretches in school neither. Ol look what i can do ass n1gga?

FOH

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes,your children will need that flexibility to bend to the will of the European and their teachings:respect:

Flexibility is a mute point when your parents are brainwashed. But it may come in handy later,hopefully it wont be too late.