Coli NYC breh gives you some heartfelt NYC advice. Reach one to teach one.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
All that yakking and hot air coming out his head just cause he has no sense to pull up and ask if they accept debit cards.
When I go out and I have no cash on me, you best believe I'm asking if they take cards off rip.
Goof ball ass fool, those aren't NYC problems, those are dummy problems.

M'fukka waited in line for 55 mins and sh*t, only to pull up like, "Yall take Canadian currency?" :lupe:

This is why the soup nazi had hard rules at his establishment
denzel.png

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that yakking and hot air coming out his head just cause he has no sense to pull up and ask if they accept debit cards.
When I go out and I have no cash on me, you best believe I'm asking if they take cards off rip.
Goof ball ass fool, those aren't NYC problems, those are dummy problems.

M'fukka waited in line for 55 mins and sh*t, only to pull up like, "Yall take Canadian currency?" :lupe:

This is why the soup nazi had hard rules at his establishment
denzel.png
You ain't got any money, sucka

:unimpressed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont get all you folks that love to eat out all the time especially in cities like nyc. Better be extra careful where you eat.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
He couldn’t wait to put that phone to his face and complain to us about this…

All that “I shoulda, woulda, coulda…you lucky” blah blah blah…you ain’t check dude from “wherever” tho did you? SMH…eat ya pita with balls and hummus and tahini and shut up nikka with all that tough talk

Daps
Reppin
NYC

All that “I shoulda, woulda, coulda…you lucky” blah blah blah…you ain’t check dude from “wherever” tho did you? SMH…eat ya pita with balls and hummus and tahini and shut up nikka with all that tough talk
You know damn well he stood there quiet as a church mouse and as soon as he left, pulled out that phone with the tough guy act :russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what's the etiquette in Miami?