Coli Members Need Some SOHH/Projectcovo History on the Pic

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2qst2sp.jpg

Who is this and why is this pic always brought up? :dead::dead: What's the history behind this ?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lil homie thought it would be a good idea to do a live Ustream video one night. This picture is the result of it. Also dude used to pretend to be a 50 year old Fubu rocking Larry Holmes looking nikka.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I believe that's Dat Shyt(dont know his new name). Or at least what people say is Dat Shyt.

:whoa: I think any way.

Dat Shyt used to drop some bangers tho:yes: "Rock Dat F.U.B.U.":wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Lil homie thought it would be a good idea to do a live Ustream video one night. This picture is the result of it. Also dude used to pretend to be a 50 year old Fubu rocking Larry Holmes looking nikka.

nikka used to tell stories about having "jackoff jams" with his nephews. :scusthov:

Dame-Sigh.gif

Just when you thought you done heard it all

I knew the pic was of a poster on here but I aint know he was involved in all of this:huhldup:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikka used to tell stories about having "jackoff jams" with his nephews. :scusthov:

that is still a top 5 post in sohh history

nikka said him and his nephews would sit in a circle in a butterfly yoga stance naked with candles lit and incense burning and bump that tunechi while jaggin off :laff:

and nikkas were going with it too :laff: :laff: :laff: datshyt had EVERYONE thinking he was a 50 year old fubu rockin pedophile