coli member asks for weed on twitter...gets fired

Daps
Reppin
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/08/14/sunith-baheerathan-marijuana-twitter_n_3756992.html

Baheerathan first raised eyebrows when he expressed his workplace craving in a public tweet and appealed directly to those who may be able to satisfy it.

"Any dealers in Vaughan wanna make a 20sac chop? Come to Keele/Langstaff Mr. Lube, need a spliff," he wrote.

But the tweet soon turned into a viral sensation when it caught the attention of local police, who lost no time in contributing to the online chatter.

"Awesome! Can we come too?" read the retort from the York Regional Police's official twitter feed.

Moments later the twitter exchange was a trending topic in Toronto. Shortly after that, Baheerathan found himself looking for work.

"Just got the call of termination," he tweeted to a friend.

"I've lost complete hope in society man. There's killers/rapists/people missing and all they care about is a dude asking for weed," he wrote in one tweet.

"Gotta watch what you tweet nowadays, even the freedom of speech & the right to an entitled opinion isn't safe," read another.

:deadmanny: at the bold. Gotta be the dumbest idiot to ask for weed on twitter. Especially while you're on the job. Getting drug dealers to come to your place of employment...who the hell would even sell weed to this idiot?

Change

All Star
Daps
"Gotta watch what you tweet nowadays, even the freedom of speech & the right to an entitled opinion isn't safe,"

:wtf:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Pretty sure it was @ikbm

i05IkoGaQJqFr.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that a lot of my most random tweets get favorited by random ass accounts... Twitter is not wassup out chea no mo