Coli Ladies What Would You Do in this Situation?

Do you stand by your man?

• yes, I'll stay and work it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. he wasnt up front with me. Bushes

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Okay, so you finally met the man of your dreams. No kids, never been burned(stds), believes in building together, communication, college educated and has a wonderful career.But you find out your man/fiance is a registered sex offender(with all the teachers getting busted lately).

Do you stay, or divorce him/toss him in the bushes?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Well what did he do to become a registered sex offender?
Can't you end up on the list if you like pee outside in front of kids or some shyt?

Eta: I knew I wasnt crazy.

1) Taking naked photos of yourself — if you're a minor.

2) Visiting a prostitute. Also until recently, some prostitutes in Louisiana could be registered sex offenders, too.

3) Peeing in public.

4) Flashing your breasts. .

5) Having consensual sex with a teenager, even if you're a teenager, too.

6) Sleeping with your sister.

7) Giving another child a hug. There's been momentum recently to get rid of requirements that children register as sex offenders, the Wall Street Journal reported. Five residents of Colorado who were found delinquent for sex crimes as kids recently sued the state to fight a law that forced them to register as sex offenders, according to the Journal

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/surp...make-you-a-sex-offender-2013-10#ixzz3bOY0VsJZ
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/surp...make-you-a-sex-offender-2013-10#ixzz3bOXfl2Ub

Last edited:

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
Okay, so you finally met the man of your dreams. No kids, never been burned(stds), believes in building together, communication, college educated and has a wonderful career.But you find out your man/fiance is a registered sex offender(with all the teachers getting busted lately).

Kick his ass to the curb

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

bushes

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
At that point, I'd just give up and become a lesbian.
birdmanhands.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

registered sex offender is a wide range of stuff. It depends on what it was for.

Like if he was 18 with a 15 yr old I'd be ok with that
If it was peeing in public I would be ok with that.
Basically minor stuff that a person shouldn't have to register for.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
It depends on what the offense was. My BFF is a registered sex offender. He was 17 and his girlfriend was 16. Age of consent in VA is 17 (might be different now but it was 17 at that time). Her gramma called the cops on him. "Carnal knowledge of a minor." He's a real cool ass dude. He's stuck with that for the rest of his life.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
It depends on what the offense was. My BFF is a registered sex offender. He was 17 and his girlfriend was 16. Age of consent in VA is 17 (might be different now but it was 17 at that time). Her gramma called the cops on him. "Carnal knowledge of a minor." He's a real cool ass dude. He's stuck with that for the rest of his life.

Dang. Yeah a associate of mines found out his girlfriend is a sex offender. But she was 19 and the guy at the time she was dating said he was 19. Come to find out he was 15 years old smh