Coli Ladies: How's The College Life Treating You? Any Simps You Encountered?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Let me quote my other posts...
Watch this Video The simp struggle is so damn really.... like nikkas are basically stalking chicks and what not just for the phone number... following girl.. being late for class. the works and it's only the 2nd day of classes. For example i went to this party over the weekend and of course i was getting my twerk on but when i would stop nikkas would pull me back, and one even tried to pull my fukking purse strap like :what: bytch you got 5 seconds to never do that again... tryna get me to rub their dikks n shyt like :damn:damn don't move my hands toward your shrimp dikk that can't handle twerking.... i swear one was like "let me get them digits cause i think i just fell in love"....:shaq2:....:camby:.

I've got an 8am class tomorrow and the neighbors what to fukk around and throw a party....
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

on another note i'm not thing about that duck ass dude back at home *gives self high five*

Other than this my classes are wonderful, my suite mates are the best and I sit next to this accounting major that is a totally hottie in english.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
*Proceeds to walk through college car park because college kids always leave their cars unlocked. :win: