Coli...I need your HELP ASAP!!

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im fast approaching the 1 yr mark with my girl....but I have no idea what to get her. Its next week so I plan on picking whatever it us on Monday

we were at the coach store a couple days ago and she pointed out this purse that she liked ($350:birdman:)

she also pointed out these coach glasses that were like $170 which I liked on her but ive seen her were sunglasses like 3 times since ive known her...so i think its pointless to go that route

way too many shoes and clothes plus she has about 10 or so new pair of shoes that she hasnt worn yet

we were at james avery store and she pointed out some items....2 of which were these rings that were both like $70 bucks. I was thinking about coping the 2 and calling it a day

I know she also wants a puppy, which is my second option

any suggestions fellas....or atleast tell me some things you have bought a gf on a 1 yr anniversary before:hula:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
im fast approaching the 1 yr mark with my girl....but I have no idea what to get her. Its next week so I plan on picking whatever it us on Monday

we were at the coach store a couple days ago and she pointed out this purse that she liked ($350:birdman:)

she also pointed out these coach glasses that were like $170 which I liked on her but ive seen her were sunglasses like 3 times since ive known her...so i think its pointless to go that route

way too many shoes and clothes plus she has about 10 or so new pair of shoes that she hasnt worn yet

we were at james avery store and she pointed out some items....2 of which were these rings that were both like $70 bucks. I was thinking about coping the 2 and calling it a day

I know she also wants a puppy, which is my second option

any suggestions fellas....or atleast tell me some things you have bought a gf on a 1 yr anniversary before:hula:

:rudy: Sound like she got too much shyt in the first place

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
yeah i agree, but real talk I dont know what to buy my girl for our anniversary....I dont want to shell out the money to buy her the coach purse that she wants....plus she has so many purses. So the only other things she has pointed out was these james avery rings. I dont know what else to get, unless I buy her a dog which she has also stated wanting:o:

:what: Sounds like you could have gotten off cheap with that one. Every female loves a nice heel though if you have taste my brotha. You have to learn how to shop for your girl without her having any input so she has no idea how you're going to come with it. If you buy a puppy, you are going to be the nikka we see every morning walking a damn yorkie or something. She will cuddle with the dog but you will do the work like walking and picking up the shyt out of the yard.

Now... This is what I recommend:
img-thing

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
well maybe if some suggestions were thrown out I wouldnt have to ask again:yeshrug:

I have an idea get a mind of your own bytch nikkas always lookin for advice on here. We don't know you or ya girl get that bytch whatever ya want sucka ass nikka.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Sounds like you could have gotten off cheap with that one. Every female loves a nice heel though if you have taste my brotha. You have to learn how to shop for your girl without her having any input so she has no idea how you're going to come with it. If you buy a puppy, you are going to be the nikka we see every morning walking a damn yorkie or something. She will cuddle with the dog but you will do the work like walking and picking up the shyt out of the yard.

Now... This is what I recommend:
img-thing

she has enough shoes like I said she got like 10 pairs that she hasnt even worn and has had for months....im not buying her a puppy whats funny is she wants a yorkie and those dogs are thousands of dollars...she must be out of her mind:stylin:

james avery rings it is:myman: