Coli help me budget for my new apartment.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How much should Utilies cost.
I already checced and I dont see anywhere saying that water, gas and electric are included in the rent.

However, the APT is 3 bedroom 2 bath, over 1000 square feet for less than 800 a month.

How much should water eletric and gas cost a month?

Oh yea, if a apt offers fee wifi, is it usually good wifi or should we just get our own?

Oh yea, why is there a maximum amount of money you can make, if u want to live in the apts? :what:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I already checced and I dont see anywhere saying that water, gas and electric are included in the rent.

However, the APT is 3 bedroom 2 bath, over 1000 square feet for less than 800 a month.

Oh yea, if a apt offers fee wifi, is it usually good wifi or should we just get our own?

Oh yea, why is there a maximum amount of money you can make, if u want to live in the apts? :what:

3 bedroom for $800?:dwillhuh:

I get free utilities in mine so I don't know who much it costs..

This is how fast free apartment wi fi is..on a good day
Cy1QbLL.png

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If your apartment is providing wifi, you'd probably rather pay for something else than continue to use that crap

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ahhh finally a coli poster who isn't a billionaire LOL. Anyway since im well versed in the area of living on my OWN (for 7 years) i will give you the right advice. Whatever your monthly income is, your rent should be 1/4 of that. So ask yourself are you making 3200 a month?? If your making 2400 a month i would still get it though. What state are you in? Why do you need 3 bedrooms though?? As far as bills, if you got an apartment gas is most likely included sometimes water too. So all your left with is probably a water bill and an electric bill. Electric on an apartment is probably going to be around $40-$60 a month considering you turn everything off when you leave the house, except the computer. Don't leave lights and tv's running all day. My water bill used to be around 20-$25 a month and that was in michigan, i don't know where you live but just expect to pay around $100 total in bills, keep the free wifi or its gonna be an extra $50 a month bill. Anything more than $100 you need to start turning sh*t off!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ahhh finally a coli poster who isn't a billionaire LOL. Anyway since im well versed in the area of living on my OWN (for 7 years) i will give you the right advice. Whatever your monthly income is, your rent should be 1/4 of that. So ask yourself are you making 3200 a month?? If your making 2400 a month i would still get it though. What state are you in? Why do you need 3 bedrooms though?? As far as bills, if you got an apartment gas is most likely included sometimes water too. So all your left with is probably a water bill and an electric bill. Electric on an apartment is probably going to be around $40-$60 a month considering you turn everything off when you leave the house, except the computer. Don't leave lights and tv's running all day. My water bill used to be around 20-$25 a month and that was in michigan, i don't know where you live but just expect to pay around $100 total in bills, keep the free wifi or its gonna be an extra $50 a month bill. Anything more than $100 you need to start turning sh*t off!
I live in Dallas.

Ima be with a roomate so we will split shyt down the middle.

The reason we gettign 3 is because, the 3 bedroom is only 800 a month, and plus one the homies may want to stay with us when he get bacc from cali, so thats one more person to help with the bills.