Coli gamers recommend a long ass single player campaign to pass time on the ps4

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lookin for a dope game that takes 40+ hours with an interesting story that will keep me hooked.

Horizon
Uncharted series
Final Fantasy games
Dark Souls/Blood Bourne
GTA
GOW

Murked all of them

What can yall recommed?

Daps and rep all around.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Skyrim
If you don’t mind an utterly confusing story with very satisfying gameplay the kingdom hearts remix pack
The last guarding might take you close to 40 hours if you don’t use any guides and figure puzzles out yourself
Same with shadow of the colossus
Hyper light drifter

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lookin for a dope game that takes 40+ hours with an interesting story that will keep me hooked.

Horizon
Uncharted series
Final Fantasy games
Dark Souls/Blood Bourne
GTA
GOW

Murked all of them

What can yall recommed?

Daps and rep all around.
Well sir you picked the right system for this, rumor has it that There is so much to play on PlayStation compared to Xbox. You named 4 that isn't on Xbox and you need help to find more.

And the replies been Yakuza and Skyrim (not in 4k tho :dame:)

I bet if you had Gamepass or EA access this wouldn't be a problem for you but I digress :smugbiden:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well sir you picked the right system for this, rumor has it that There is so much to play on PlayStation compared to Xbox. You named 4 that isn't on Xbox and you need help to find more.

And the replies been Yakuza and Skyrim (not in 4k tho :dame:)

I bet if you had Gamepass or EA access this wouldn't be a problem for you but I digress :smugbiden:

Bro got the Box ATM but i feel you.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dope

On PS4 I’d go for Metal Gear Solid V

I put 100 hours in it over like 1+ year playing here and there. I’m at 32% completed (not 32% of the Campaign, but all content)

It’s not as stealthy as other MGS (eg Substance) but it’s definitely an entertaining game and you can put mad time in it.

Besides Campaign you have Side Missions, Team Management, Backstory Content and more.

I copped Horizon Zero Dawn but never played it. Do y’all know if it is really good?