Coli Fam, We Gonna Act Like Those GFID Snippets Aren't >>>> Life Is Good?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohlawd:

shyt sounds good. and for you hating ass nikkas who always draw up the same lame criticism, there are hardly any lex luger sounding beats on here.

There arent but the ones that are killed the flow of them album. I was :dj2: until it got to hold me back (he shoulda just threw this at the end of the album)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nah...

You nikkas haven't even heard the full length songs. Life Is Good is on a throne by itself.

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
The nas album is cool but nothing great. Def not a classic like the gnause stans tell it. Its basically on the same level as Untitled, HHID and Streets Disciple. Fukken nas stans, i remember when those albums dropped they were all puttin up the :ohmy: faces and callin them classics. Now those albums are considered average to good. This always happens with nas albums.

I fukk with it tho, im a nas stan too, dont get me wrong, but its not a classic and there have been way better (and more relevant) albums this year like The Stoned Immaculate and (based on the snippets) God Forgives I Don't :yes:

The first half of Life Is Good is ehhh, album picks up after track 7. You Wouldn't Understand is :whoo:

Ronald

Daps
The nas album is cool but nothing great. Def not a classic like the gnause stans tell it. Its basically on the same level as Untitled, HHID and Streets Disciple. Fukken nas stans, i remember when those albums dropped they were all puttin up the :ohmy: faces and callin them classics. Now those albums are considered average to good. This always happens with nas albums.

I fukk with it tho, im a nas stan too, dont get me wrong, but its not a classic and there have been way better (and more relevant) albums this year like The Stoned Immaculate and (based on the snippets) God Forgives I Don't :yes:

The first half of Life Is Good is ehhh, album picks up after track 7. You Wouldn't Understand is :whoo:

Don't think it's a classic like all the other gnahcnehucue stans but I think its at least an 8/10

anyway

this Ross album should have some good tracks on there

Presidential, 3 Kings, Diced Pineapples :lawd:

10:31

Superstar
Daps

:ld: I respect your opinion on how they exaggerate and overate average ass albums (HHID/UNtitled) however, this last joint is better than both. Its a great album.

I won't go as far its saying its top 3. Illmatic/It Was Writtern/Stillmatic but its going to rival God's Son as 4

You can't compare a great body of work to a nikkas album snippets :upsetfavre:

I love Rick's music but nah :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There arent but the ones that are killed the flow of them album. I was :dj2: until it got to hold me back (he shoulda just threw this at the end of the album)

that's just one song. there are nothing but bangers on there. i'll give you the usher track, but that's it. 911 hold me back and so sophisticated are for you trap heads. after that, it gets back to business. i already listened to this 20 times. shyt is cracker jacks.