Coli Chefs enter

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So in an effort to cut carbs I have finally decided to give Cauliflower a real shot to mix in. I absolutely despise eating it as a side dish, but have been looking up recipes for several different of my favorite foods (Pancakes, Pizza, Mash Potatoes etc) and tried "Faux Mashed Potatoes" this morning and it was not bad, but it will still take some tweaking to get it to where I want.

What have you brehs done to cut carbs back outside of completely eliminating or severely cutting the food out of your diet?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
to cut carbs i load up on spinach, bok choy, mushrooms and tomatoes. i love eating them so it's actually not a problem for me when cutting. i'll make stir fry veggies or just saute them and it's good for me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Whipped up a custom Cauliflower/Pancake mix this morning. Not bad, will take a few tweaks to get it just right. The consistency is pretty tough to get perfect, but I was able to make a decent pancake this morning. The Cauliflower taste is strong, but looking into mixing other ingredients to wash it out.

So far so good, about 200 carbs cut with this method (spread across a large mix) and edible. Still more work to be done. 2 out of my 3 targets have been successful so far with the toughest (Pizza) coming later on during the week.