Coli Canada Bruhs....How is Calgary?

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Oh and white women love black men here so if that's what you're into, you'll be very happy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a cool city, very friendly and not as redneck as you might have been lead to believe. Calgary is more Head offices, financial, trades, and services, most of the Oilfield dudes you see here actually do not live in Calgary.

Check out 17th Ave area and the Kensington area. Kensington is very walkable and has great bars and restaurants. Pulcinella in Kensington is really good. Great pizza and other Italian food. Most of the pubs in Calgary are very standard "Canadian British pubs" I am sure you know what i mean by this, lots of them in Toronto too.

Broken city on 6th st and 10th ave sw is pretty fun, nice rooftop patio for summer, they do a pretty fun hip hop night on saturday but it is a younger crowd (I'm 28) - Very easy going Hipster bar. Commonwealth is also fun friday & saturday, they have a club upstairs and a more traditional bar downstairs - mixed crowd of people the music is hit and miss. Ship & Anchor is my favourite bar in town, totally hipster but lots of fun, great beer on tap and the hipsters girls are :noah: Saturday night is really busy.

And it is true, there is a very large section of white women here that love black men(not sure what race you are). My roommate last year was white and all of her white friends exclusively date black men, they refuse to date white or asian dudes. It was kind of weird, all of her mixed friends only dated white dudes...which was good for me of course :smugdraper:

Club ten in Calgary seems to draw the black crowd, lots of dancehall and reggae. I went there once with my former roommate and her friends, lots of white women.

If you get bored with Calgary you can always drive a hour and a half west and you will be in Banff.

The biggest thing with Calgary though is the weather, great city in summer if it is warm, if it rains or is shytty it feels like a ghost town.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
watch out for the aryan nation and skinheads

im from edmonton and been to calgary over 50 times... not once have ever had any aryans or skinheads do shyt...

they literally had a aryan nation walk downtown and there were 11 people there... dont believe this scary ass nicca... aint nobody gonna do shet to u for being a nicca except for white dudes in the bar who will try and shake ur hand and be ur friend when ur out for a smoke break.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint tryin to have no Big Ass Canuck Rednecks on my ass. I'll get my drinks at the bar and head to the hotel if that's da case.

You will have zero problems in Calgary, i would be shocked if you had a single racial incident. Don't listen to these eastern Canadian dudes. People in the rest of Canada hate Alberta.