Coli bros your grandads had this, and all they had to do was punch the clock at the factory and got cooked meals when they got home

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
image0.jpg

Fred

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
My grandaddy worked at the post office

Had a baddie:wow:
AND probably had a rotation across town! With another family on the side.. Good ole days they call it..

Be home whenever you want and no ball in chain in your pocket to track your every movement or report your whereabouts, just pop up like yea was working late and had to make a quick stop..

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no comment but my grandad had a government job and his own business he was trying to get off the ground.

it wasn’t all easy street for everyone back then especially if they weren’t a cac.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And colored drinking fountains, segregated buses and housing and no voting rights.

That they survived that is nothing short of a miracle.

Glad some of that I don't have to deal with.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
AND probably had a rotation across town! With another family on the side.. Good ole days they call it..

Be home whenever you want and no ball in chain in your pocket to track your every movement or report your whereabouts, just pop up like yea was working late and had to make a quick stop..
Simpler times :wow:take me back (without the level of discrimination and racism from back then)