Coli brehs, weed smokers and medical people...I have an urgent question...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Last Saturday I was chilling and took a couple hits on the blunt (2 maybe 3), I was all :myman: at the time but now, I'm just :beli:. I'm not a smoker, never been a smoker and really did not even take the smoke to the lungs, just a couple of quick puffs...this was my first time smoking as well, although I been around it my whole life (smoking just ain't my thing :manny:). Anyways, today a nikka was subjected to a random drug test (urine) :why:. What is the chances I may have failed that bytch and ruined my life on some straight-up dumb shyt :snoop:?

Edit: The test come back in 24-48 hrs :smh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Last Saturday I was chilling and took a couple hits on the blunt (2 maybe 3), I was all :myman: at the time but now, I'm just :beli:. I'm not a smoker, never been a smoker and really did not even take the smoke to the lungs, just a couple of quick puffs...this was my first time smoking as well, although I been around it my whole life (smoking just ain't my thing :manny:). Anyways, today a nikka was subject to a random drug test (urine) :why:. What is the chances I may have failed that bytch and ruined my life on some straight-up dumb shyt :snoop:?

Edit: The test come back in 24-48 hrs :smh:

I think you should be straight I mean it was just a week ago and you only took 2 or 3 puffs and you dont smoke regularly, it will probably come back clean.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think you should be straight I mean it was just a week ago and you only took 2 or 3 puffs and you dont smoke regularly, it will probably come back clean.

Preciate the response breh...

*dap*

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
The same shyt happened to my bro. He doesn't smoke but during a college visit he shared a blunt with a football plyer. Had a drug test 2 weeks later and was straight. It only stays in your system with prolonged use.

Daps
Reppin
Aurora, CO
The MAXIMUM it can last in your system off the use you said would be 72 hrs (if you were huge). What you describe is more like passing in 24 hrs. Either way you're good breh, don't even worry bout that shyt 100%

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
you can't eyeball these things breh, best luck to you but don't let these nikkas set you up to get your heart broke

Ex. THC sticks to body fat, and everybody's body fat is different, so what worked for one man may not work for you

this, too many variables at play to determine..​

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Doubt it, but if you around it a lot you might catch contact and have traces in your system. I dunno, you should be straight but you never know.