Coli brehs that aren’t married or don’t have kids do you experience jealousy from coworkers?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Brehette here. Most of the people I work around are mostly young people so they aren't on that.

However, people around my age who I have known...that's a different story. I had one chick from high school tell me how she thinks I am so beautiful and her hero. Lol She got married out of HS and has been depressed ever since. Her looks went to the toilet and she never recovered.

It's not hate though. More like "I wish I would have waited and went off to experience life like you" type energy.
Nobody is jealous of a stripper :russ:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I’m at the hospital and a male nurse is asking me what I plan to do for the weekend and I say that I will spend time with my woman and travel to Detroit he then goes on a tirade saying it must be nice since he can’t do that since he has kids and his wife won’t let him travel anymore

He also come to work early and leaves late he loves traffic since it “is one of the few times I have to myself”

I know several people like this why have a family of you don’t like them?
no, my it team is 3 people on-site including me. One has a step kid, the other has 3 I think.