Coli brehs that aren’t married or don’t have kids do you experience jealousy from coworkers?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I’m at the hospital and a male nurse is asking me what I plan to do for the weekend and I say that I will spend time with my woman and travel to Detroit he then goes on a tirade saying it must be nice since he can’t do that since he has kids and his wife won’t let him travel anymore

He also come to work early and leaves late he loves traffic since it “is one of the few times I have to myself”

I know several people like this why have a family of you don’t like them?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I got engaged everyone at my job was happy for me.

Maybe a year after I got married, I would get asked how I'm holding up, like they pitied me.

There was never any jealousy.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been single for a long time as I struggled financially. Now that I have a lot of money and means. I dread the idea of “settling” down in my early 30s. I’d feel like I’d be giving up to much. And women just aren’t what they used to be.

Coworkers are always asking about my dating life and I always get the feeling marriage is a dream and the reality is much different especially if you got you shyt together.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’ve been single for a long time as I struggled financially. Now that I have a lot of money and means. I dread the idea of “settling” down in my early 30s. I’d feel like I’d be giving up to much. And women just aren’t what they used to be.

Coworkers are always asking about my dating life and I always get the feeling marriage is a dream and the reality is much different especially if you got you shyt together.
Enjoy your time breh

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
When I was younger I had older work friends who looked at my life w/ some nostalgia, like ‘ahhh to be young, enjoy it while you got it’. But never jealousy, that sounds weird.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Family men or men with kids be trying to get single men without to have kids or start families

I was at the restaurant the other day for brunch alone after visiting someone in the hospital.

There were maybe 3 families there with men around my age. The bill came for one family and the guy reached out to pull out his wallet and gave my a really bad look. Like he was getting got.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

It's trick status after 32/33.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was at the restaurant the other day for brunch alone after visiting someone in the hospital.

There were maybe 3 families there with men around my age. The bill came for one family and the guy reached out to pull out his wallet and gave my a really bad look. Like he was getting got.

He's feeding his offspring. He was fine with it.

If he felt like he was getting "got" he wouldn't even be there in the first place.

Men who think about that about their kids don't stick around in the first place.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nah most of the couples we're friends with don't have children. Some are married but they seem about as relaxed and worry free as we are. Honestly the only people I sense some resentment or disappointment from are the single parents. If you're married with kids you at least have help, grandparents can watch the kids...you can still have fun. If you're a single parent you're fukked lol. Especially young single parents. That's why I never understand why so many chicks in their 20s are so cool with having kids with men they aren't even married to. You basically ruin your 20s and early 30s.