Coli Brehs, Let's Marvel At The Wonders Of Every Man's God Given Right...

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
The EARLY MORNING DOO DOO...:noah:

Come on :stopitslime: nikka foh u know TLR be dry as shyt and a nikka ain't lying...ain't nothing better than the feeling of waking up (or being awaken :ninja1:) from deep sleep in the morning only to rush to the bathroom in a half squat, sitting on the porcelain throne and just airin it out on some booty trumpet shyt :blessed:

Something about starting your day off on the toilet, shytting while on ur phone, tablet, laptop, magazine (item of choice) that just make a nikka thank the good Lord :ahh:

Thank you Jesus for these wonderful vessels of waste you've bestowed upon us in all our ignorance :blessed::blessed:

nikkas dont even know how good we got it :whew:

Wake up in the a.m........look at alarm clock.....yawn.......run to the bathroom.....

tumblr_lsimznumpK1r0b16no1_500.gif

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Man I know y'all nikkas had both at the same time

You gotta piss regardless when you wake up and that burger from Chili's last night you ain't move before you went to sleep come knockin at the asscrack of dawn :noah:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, can't start the day off with a dutty a$$hole. :huhldup: I try to keep my shyttings right before I shower. :huhldup:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Illuminatos said:
Nah, can't start the day off with a dutty @sshole. :huhldup: I try to keep my shyttings right before I shower. :huhldup:

Wait so nikkas can't shyt, shower & start the day? I thought that was pretty much a given. :wtf:

Lmao nikkas reading comprehension is on Chief Keef levels if you thought the thread implied waking up, droppin a deuce and goin on about ur business and normal day wit a shytty ass.. :laff:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Haha, I always called it my "Morning Glory". But if it doesn't happen at home, it always happens at work. But that's why I keep some Wet Wipes on deck at all times.